• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

‘Islamic terrorism’: 3 killed, 16 injured, gunman dead in France after shooting & hostage situation

‘Islamic terrorism’: 3 killed, 16 injured, gunman dead in France after shooting & hostage situation

Three people were killed and 16 others injured in an attack by a lone gunman in southern France, French President Emmanuel Macron has said, calling the act ‘Islamic terrorism.’
UPDATE: Paris says supermarket attacker known only for petty crimes as ISIS claims responsibility

Macron said the investigators will look into Islamic State's (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) claim of responsibility for the attack. They will also try to establish how the perpetrator, identified as 26-year-old Redouane Lakdim, became radicalized and how he obtained a gun. Lakdim had a criminal record, but was only known to police for being a petty thief and a drug dealer, while they knew of no jihadist links.

Macron also praised the heroism of a police officer, who offered himself in a hostage swap and was seriously injured, saying the officer “saved lives,” but is now himself in life-threatening condition.

Police are now carrying out raids and searches in the districts around the town of Carcassonne, where Lakdim used to live, BFMTV reported.

https://www.rt.com/news/422125-french-minister-terrorist-act/

Re: ‘Islamic terrorism’: 3 killed, 16 injured, gunman dead in France after shooting & hostage situat

France needs laws prohibiting people from having guns that want to murder people with them.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Re: ‘Islamic terrorism’: 3 killed, 16 injured, gunman dead in France after shooting & hostage situat

Time for a Johan imitation....

But, but....he only killed 3, and they weren't children....and it hardly EVER happens in france, not like in America....this isn't the same thing. Stop pointing out my hypocrisy! STOP IT!, I'm right! I am, I am, I'm always right....unless I'm being left.

On a side note, it's a shame these people were killed, and hurt, by such a peaceful, and understanding religion....especially since france has been so gracious to the islamic people.

Has a clear motive been established yet without jumping to conclusions? Could've been a simple robbery gone wrong. And someone needs to remind the perp that it's illegal in France to commit a crime.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

It was another false flag. Photographs of fake blood. The Jews of the MSM spreading their agenda again. I can't find any of the dead people being alive but ...but ...this goes back to the Rothchildes and the Free Masons and the central banks and ...other stuff.

First things first :

268489.jpg

Arnaud Beltrame, the police officer who offered himself in an hostage and got hurt in the assault, is dead.
My thoughts, goe to his family, his colleagues. This man's a fucking hero. :bowdown:

Has a clear motive been established yet without jumping to conclusions? Could've been a simple robbery gone wrong. And someone needs to remind the perp that it's illegal in France to commit a crime.

The guy self-procaimed himself "a soldier of ISIS (and I say ISIS, not Daech because that's what he said). Daech claimed responsability for the attack. I think it's pretty clear it was radical-islam terrorism.

Blue Countach said:
France needs laws prohibiting people from having guns that want to murder people with them.
That's not what french people ask for.

I use to be a radical anti-gun advocate, I use to want guns to be banned in America and the 2nd Amendment to be repealed. Not anymore. I've understood that guns are a cultural thing in America, that it's a part of american identity.
Now, can you understand that french people don't see guns as american see them ?
Guns are not illegal here, they are just subject to some regulations. Just like cars you need a licence to buy guns. People go get their driving licence, people do buy cars. But very few of them get a gun licence and buy guns.

Johan, thanks for posting that. Officer Beltrame is the epitome of a hero. God bless him and the family he leaves behind