• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It's okay, he believes in common sense gun laws.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Hunter Biden: Worst Presidential Offspring in history? 🤷‍♂️

He lied on his background check which should now separate him from his revolver. What is the typical punishment for such an offense?

Writing a book about one's addictions after answering such a question is not very practical.

The final paragraph of one the articles says something interesting:
U.S. Attorney David Weiss of Delaware, who is leading the tax probe, remained in his post in February while the Biden administration asked other U.S. attorneys appointed by President Trump to resign.​
Biden opted against asking for the prosecutor's resignation:
https://www.nationalreview.com/news...g-hunter-biden-probe-asked-to-stay-on-report/

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
US Attorney in Chicago also staying on the job. Depends on what they have going I expect. And it wouldn't look good to stop the investigation of your child as President. Unless of course you are Trump and can do no wrong.

gmase

Charles Adams set the standard.

Johan

I missed Tiffany.
Jared, althought he fits in, is not a Trump offspring. Neither are Eric's wive and their kids or Jr's former wife and their kids. And neither is Barron.
I've always said that attacking kids are off limits, Wether they are Obama's kids, Trump's kids, or any political figure's kids.

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I missed Tiffany.
Jared, althought he fits in, is not a Trump offspring. Neither are Eric's wive and their kids or Jr's former wife and their kids. And neither is Barron.
I've always said that attacking kids are off limits, Wether they are Obama's kids, Trump's kids, or any political figure's kids.

Barron doesn't qualify as Trump offspring? Why is that?

gmase

I missed Tiffany.
Tiffani and Barron are not public figures. So, yes they should be spared. Tiffany is borderline but she stays clear of politics it seems.

Eric, Don Jr, Ivanka are fair game. Eric’s wife wants to run for Senator. Don’s girlfriend is a media persona. They are all fair game.

Obama’s kids were minors.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Not good picking on Baron. He could end up shooting up a grocery store or a handful of massage parlors while hanging out of the sunroof of a limo.

Johan

Barron doesn't qualify as Trump offspring? Why is that?
Woops. I got my thoughts messed up. Of course he is. I meant that he is off limits.

gmase said:
Tiffani and Barron are not public figures. So, yes they should be spared. Tiffany is borderline but she stays clear of politics it seems.

gmase

I intentionally used the word 'borderline'. I know she's made some public appearances, but she seems to be in a different category than Ivanka, Jr, and Eric.

This appearance was certainly ripe for mocking:
5f8f73a20da6381067422a4e_o_U_v2.jpg

Johan

I intentionally used the word 'borderline'. I know she's made some public appearances, but she seems to be in a different category than Ivanka, Jr, and Eric.
Just because she doesn't speak much, doesn't mean she's not totally in the MAGA train

She rarely appears but when she does, she embraces the whole campaign, she goes throught all of the talking points :
- Trump built a great economy
- Democrats are evil and would destroy America as w know it
- Trump's criminal reform is great
-Trump lowered drugf prices
-Thanks to Trump, American,s have access to great affordable healthcare
-Medias are pishing fake news to hurt Trump, make money and control the american people
Etc...

gmase

Just because she doesn't speak much, doesn't mean she's not totally in the MAGA train

She rarely appears but when she does, she embraces the whole campaign, she goes throught all of the talking points :
- Trump built a great economy
- Democrats are evil and would destroy America as w know it
- Trump's criminal reform is great
-Trump lowered drugf prices
-Thanks to Trump, American,s have access to great affordable healthcare
-Medias are pishing fake news to hurt Trump, make money and control the american people
Etc...
Then bash away at her if you want. The others are easier targets.