• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marijuana Legalized in Colorado!

UnderBro

Bronze Member
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, it's true that the re-election is a huge thing... but can we talk about Colorado?! The title of the thread speaks for itself. What you guys & gals think about this?

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Drugs are always a good thing and it is positive if the young people use marijuana or heroin. :facepalm:

If you against those, I can only assume you are against other addictives such as alcohol and nicotine.

Not going to change much. It isn't as though you're going to be able to buy it at the 7/11 now, and the cops aren't letting up on anything, either. The only difference is that now you'll get a ticket, not charges, if you possess an amount deemed to be for personal consumption. Same thing happened in Ontario a decade ago. Hasn't increased pot traffic. It has, however, decreased the amount of paper work cops have.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
For how long?

Feds Hit LA In Medical Marijuana Crackdown Link

Acting on federal law, which considers all possession and distribution of marijuana to be illegal, California’s four United States attorneys, working with the Drug Enforcement Administration and the Internal Revenue Service, have shut down at least 500 dispensaries statewide in the last eight months by sending letters to operators, landlords and local officials, warning of criminal charges and the seizure of assets. The United States attorneys said the dispensaries were violating not only federal law but also state law, which requires operators to be primary caregivers to their customers and distribute marijuana only for medical purposes.

Article

Drugs are always a good thing and it is positive if the young people use marijuana or heroin. :facepalm:

Terrible consequences.

For how long?

Feds Hit LA In Medical Marijuana Crackdown Link

Article

Terrible consequences.

Free choices often end with terrible consequences but true freedom is having the right to make your own mistakes.

As to Feds getting involved, you spout about a 'war' in America I might remind you that the original Civil War in America was fought because the Federalists were circumventing states rights under the guise of 'Federal Law'. The Feds will be making a terrible mistake if they were to choose pot as their battlefield. The people have spoken and after all the people are the true rule of law.

It's not truly legalized until you can buy it in bulk and smoke it in front of a cop. Dirk summed it up pretty accurately.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
The American response has been one of the reasons why there have been no moves in British Columbia to legalize marijuana despite Vancouver's incredibly lax drug policies. I imagine now that Washington has legalized/decriminalized/whatevered the drug it will not take long for B.C. to look into it. Of course the legalize marijuana wave is going to start in the Pacific Northwest...

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
The American response has been one of the reasons why there have been no moves in British Columbia to legalize marijuana despite Vancouver's incredibly lax drug policies. I imagine now that Washington has legalized/decriminalized/whatevered the drug it will not take long for B.C. to look into it. Of course the legalize marijuana wave is going to start in the Pacific Northwest...
I was told the largest reason why Canada hadn't legalized it already was really pressure from the Bush administration; I was told further that this was one of the points where the Canadian government began to distance itself somewhat from the US which might explain, perhaps, why Canada came out so much better relatively-speaking in all this financial crisis business.

In any case, I find myself once again rather disappointed in Oregon. Save urban growth boundaries and assisted suicide, Washington is set to overtake Oregon in all areas of progress (they even voted in same-sex marriage!).

I was told the largest reason why Canada hadn't legalized it already was really pressure from the Bush administration; I was told further that this was one of the points where the Canadian government began to distance itself somewhat from the US which might explain, perhaps, why Canada came out so much better relatively-speaking in all this financial crisis business.

In any case, I find myself once again rather disappointed in Oregon. Save urban growth boundaries and assisted suicide, Washington is set to overtake Oregon in all areas of progress (they even voted in same-sex marriage!).

Yes we did.