• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marjorie Taylor Greene: You Fuck Her Or No?

You Fuck Her Or No?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Fuck no!

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Now I try not to let politics effect the bedroom but I feel some people are obsessed enough about politics that they would insist on bringing it there too. I'm going to have to apologize in advance and decline the sex that Marjorie Taylor Greene never offered me.

I think more people will vote "no" here but I heard some things, heard a few things about Marjorie Taylor Greene.

marjorie-taylor-greene-r-georgia-v0-tzc9wsumce981.jpg

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I think more people will vote "no" here but I heard some things, heard a few things about Marjorie Taylor Greene.
Did you hear them from the same guy who told another poster the Monterey Park shooter was an incel?

She is in shape. Put the goggles on …

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Nah, she strikes me as the kind of a girl, that would just ruin it by talking..................

gmase

I am no fashion expert, but isn’t it early to be wearing white. ;)
10390C3B-1CB5-447F-B882-29FBF825C8C2.jpeg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Not if it's dripping off of her face!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Nice pic, but she strikes me as a bit of a bunny-boiler, so I'm giving a hard pass...:eek:

gmase

They were called border states in the 19th century. West Virginia was created because they did not want to secede with the rest of the commonwealth.

The residents of Atlanta may contest the divorce.

They were called border states in the 19th century. West Virginia was created because they did not want to secede with the rest of the commonwealth.

The residents of Atlanta may contest the divorce.

I'd ask people from Buckhead who are trying to scrape Atlanta from the bottom of their shoe.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
I have looked everywhere and can't find a copy of Margie's plan for this. Does it have anything to do with the Red states starving to death afterwards?