• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Meanwhile, in the UK.... (British politics thread)

Orban89

Adam said I am a Noodle Brain

Scottish independence: Scotland ‘doesn't have power’ to hold fresh referendum, says UK Supreme Court

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Unlike the US/India/etc, Canada is well known for gaining its independence by "asking politely" from the monarch. So maybe it's an option?
And maybe times have changed. Canada isn't next door. Big difference if the folks in the next state ain't paying their taxes vs your next door neighbor. England doesn't want to give Wales or Northern Ireland any ideas.

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
The british empire has reaped a lot of riches over the centuries, maybe Karma felt like it's the right time to present the bill

Orban89

King Charles III's State visit to France has been postponed amid ongoing civil unrest

Orban89

Crowns, sceptres and carriages: New details of Charles and Camilla's coronation revealed

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
How are the Brits reacting to the coronation?
Seems that it would be tone-deaf to have a huge ceremony, or is that exactly what they're going for?

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Money is no problem when it comes to the Royal Family, Bankers, or War.

But Public Sector workers looking a decent parish? Well the cupboard is bare.

As one such worker, I haven't had a pay rise in real terms for nearly 14 years. Just had this years offer (1.7%) forced through.

After 32 years service, there are many people getting more in Welfare than I get in wages.