• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Meanwhile, in the UK.... (British politics thread)

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Money is no problem when it comes to the Royal Family, Bankers, or War.

But Public Sector workers looking a decent parish? Well the cupboard is bare.

As one such worker, I haven't had a pay rise in real terms for nearly 14 years. Just had this years offer (1.7%) forced through.

After 32 years service, there are many people getting more in Welfare than I get in wages.
Welcome to Humanity, such as it is.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Probably relatively speaking.

But I'll not get it until I'm at least 68

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
You hear about many European countries going bankrupt due to their national pension plans. I'm not sure which is better.

Orban89

Adam said I am a Noodle Brain

Prince Harry and Meghan in 'near catastrophic car chase' with paparazzi, says spokesperson

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Aaaah, the poor wee things😏

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

Jeffrey Donaldson: DUP leader resigns after rape charge​

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-68686691
Sir Jeffrey Donaldson has been charged with rape and other historical sexual offences and has resigned as Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) leader.

A 57-year-old woman has also been charged with aiding and abetting in connection with the alleged offences.

They were both arrested on Thursday morning by PSNI detectives and were questioned before being charged on Thursday night.

Sir Jeffrey had said that he will be strenuously contesting the charges.

He and the 57-year-old woman are due to appear in court next month.

BBC News understands Sir Jeffrey has been charged with rape and multiple other sexual offences.

In a statement the DUP said: "The party chairman has received a letter from Sir Jeffrey Donaldson MP confirming that he has been charged with allegations of an historical nature and indicating that he is stepping down as leader of the Democratic Unionist Party with immediate effect.

"In accordance with the party rules, the party officers have suspended Mr Donaldson from membership, pending the outcome of a judicial process.

"The Party Officers have this morning unanimously appointed Mr Gavin Robinson MP as the interim party leader."

Sir Jeffrey's letter to the DUP states he will be strenuously contesting the charges.