• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My Auctions on Abibids.com

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys, so I've decided it's time for me to clear my closet out, but instead of just throwing the stuff away I thought I would give you guys a chance to buy some of the items I've found. You will not believe how many guys ask to buy the outfits I've shot it for my site or buy a pair of my panties, so now's your oppurtunity!!

I've signed up to an auction site called abibids.com which is run by models & is specifically designed for models to auction off all kinds off goodies!!

I've decided to run one auction weekly/bi-weekly and see how things go. I'm not sure how popular this is gonna be yet. You can view my first auction, that I started on Friday, here:

https://www.abibids.com/index.php/page,AuctionDetails/pid,39170

Every time I start a new auction I'll post it here so everyone knows it's up & gets an oppurtunity to bid!!

Happy Bidding!!!!! :D

Does the dress come with the girl? Because that's what I'd be interested in. :shy: :uohs:

Briana Lee

Does the dress come with the girl? Because that's what I'd be interested in. :shy: :uohs:

Haha!! Yeah I bet you would!! :rolleyes:

Sorry but the 'girl' is not included!! ;)

Haha!! Yeah I bet you would!! :rolleyes:

Sorry but the 'girl' is not included!! ;)

:crying: I think my heart just broke. I'm gonna go into the other room and take a whole bottle of sleeping pills now. :(

Briana Lee

:crying: I think my heart just broke. I'm gonna go into the other room and take a whole bottle of sleeping pills now. :(

Awww don't be sad. Look, here's a sexy pic to help you keep going!! :D

b019dc6aed7177e6ee31a4dbf1deaf99_large.jpg

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I never win on any of those auctions, I will just hang out in the corner and eat wet cigarette butts.

Hondarobot

Banned
I try to not check out Briana's posts, because her picture posts always result in a desire to jack off, and that could ruin date night. ;)

Bonus now that I'm single again!

You look amazing.

Briana Lee

:rofl2: I'll never think of Kermit the same way again!! Haha!!

Has anyone else figured out that "Spoken Wheel" is a socially retarded psycho yet? I'm just pointing out the elephant in the room. Heh

Seriously?!

Please don't post this kind of shit in my thread. You wanna call him out go do it in the anything goes thread. SpokenWheel is a good guy in my book.

I wonder if the pink thong will be auctioned next. That being said, OMG Brianna is gorgeous. How I never knew of her before now, I'll never know.

You never know what I'll be auctioning off next!! You better keep your eyes on this thread. :)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I rather want the girl than the outfits. :( She doesn't even have to wear sexy outfits. She can even wear a potato sack. I WANT her!