• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pacquiao Vs Mayweather- Who would win?

Pacquiao or Mayweather?

• Pac Man to win

Votes: 58 55.2%
  • It's all about the Money!

Votes: 47 44.8%

• Total voters

mr google

Banned

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Definitely Team G - Money all the way

mr google

Banned
Poll results are one thing, but who has the bigger team so far?

mr google

Banned
Poll results are one thing, but who has the bigger team so far?

Good question. :hatsoff:

Confirmed team members so far are as follows:

team miniD = 6

Shadowfax 10
ManifestDestiny
Friday on my mind
habo9
STDiva
bazdog

team google = 6

TheAdmiral
Big Poppa Pump
ed007
yes yes yes
turtle825
Andronicus Ry (I think that was a yes) ;)

Just like a US presidential election there are many undecided voters:

alexpnz
Baba66
feller469
rwill25
VanVader
JoeDaPoliceman
assholebythedoor
Skyraider22
dafro77
jasonperez

I hope they all do the right thing and join a team. I suggest team google. :glugglug:

:eek:suggest team google

bah humbug

join the winning team.............miniD,log in n join
there can only be one winner........miniD n pacman

Manny Pacquio will never win this, it's not even in the same league. Seen his fights against Marquez ? Now did you see Mayweather vs Marquez ? That's what will happen.

mr google

Banned
Manny Pacquio will never win this, it's not even in the same league. Seen his fights against Marquez ? Now did you see Mayweather vs Marquez ? That's what will happen.

Makes good sense to me. You are a wise man. Join team google, sir. :cool:

i love the drum beat by Mr.G:hatsoff:

mr google

Banned
i love the drum beat by Mr.G:hatsoff:

Thanks. :hatsoff: If you like you can abandon ship and join team google too. :1orglaugh
I won’t hold it against you. There’s even a rumour going round that one of the sexiest OCSM's will be joining team google shortly. :glugglug:

We're getting close!

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4705330

Mayweather agreed to terms for the welterweight title bout on Tuesday, multiple sources with knowledge of the negotiations told ESPN.com.
The proposed date is March 13, although there is a chance it could move to May 1, sources said. Mayweather, according to a source close to him, is OK with either date.
The site for Pacquiao-Mayweather remains up in the air. There is interest from Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones to bring the fight to his new stadium. There is also interest from venues in Las Vegas, including the MGM Grand (which has hosted several Pacquiao and Mayweather fights), and the Superdome in New Orleans in hosting a fight many believe will break the all-time record for pay-per-view buys, which is the 2.44 million units sold for Mayweather's 2007 split decision victory against Oscar De La Hoya.

mr google

Banned
If that means I'm going with Manny, then yes!

Congrats on joining the big fight thread. :hatsoff:

Shame you've chosen the wrong team but I look forward to collecting a phat bunch of rep when Mr Money remains undefeated in victory over your Manny. :1orglaugh

mr google

Banned
It looks like the big day could be march 13th. :nanner:

"Oddsmakers are already taking bets on the fight, with most making Mayweather a slight favorite."

And he's still a slight favorite in the FreeOnes poll too. It's not too late to change sides. I won't hold it against you. ;) :glugglug: