• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PS5 Topic

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
ps5m3ky2.jpg

capturedcran2020-09-1ttkl9.png

And guess what?

It's ain't crazy? did it is?

I can't wait for this!!! :)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Oh here we go, God of War. Finally one I want to play.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Funny that out of all the things they kept under wraps, the actual SIZE of the thing was one of them. It's pretty huge!

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Funny that out of all the things they kept under wraps, the actual SIZE of the thing was one of them. It's pretty huge!

The system itself or the storage of the games?

Last edited:

CrimsonBolt

The system itself or the storage of the games?
The system yes, the storage I'm not happy only in the 800go :( I guess we have to buy external hardrives.
Another bad news Horizon Forbidden West and Spiderman Miles Morales will be in reality cross gen games WTF, cross gen wasn't supposed to drag next gen game to the down?
+ People that buy Spiderman on PS4 if they want to play it with the PS5 update, they have to pay for it!
I'm pretty angry with Sony, I have to admit!

Last edited:

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
True. But I like how microsoft has put out a printable papercraft version of the their system so you can make a mock-up of how to place your system before it's released. Sony really needs to follow suit.

Wow really? Seems silly to me, but hey, its their paper.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Tony Hawk Remastered coming my way. Why not. Simple and stupid, but I still enjoy the original 2. Prolly not looking at a PS5 anytime soon. Might take a look at Nintendo again, once I figure out what they are doing with the Switch.

tvstrip

I wonder if the US will know who their prez in 2021 will be before the PS5 comes out.

And if they do, if it will be safe to venture out to the stores to pick one up amid all the protests/riots that will inevitably occur.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I wonder if the US will know who their prez in 2021 will be before the PS5 comes out.

And if they do, if it will be safe to venture out to the stores to pick one up amid all the protests/riots that will inevitably occur.

It really REALLY shouldn't be this way.

tvstrip

It really REALLY shouldn't be this way.
Businesses shouldn't have to board up their storefront on election day out of fear of riots.
But the democrat supporters did it in 2016, and it's hard to believe that twump supporters are going to be any more restrained.

What's scary is that this may be the "new normal" for future US elections.

CrimsonBolt

Businesses shouldn't have to board up their storefront on election day out of fear of riots.
But the democrat supporters did it in 2016, and it's hard to believe that twump supporters are going to be any more restrained.

What's scary is that this may be the "new normal" for future US elections.
It's gonna be really difficult to have a PS5 day one.
In my country we are semi-confined we can only buy food and first necessary stuff... all the other market like video games ones are close at least until December first.

Slowhand69

Deep Inside Brandi Love
In my country we are semi-confined we can only buy food and first necessary stuff... all the other market like video games ones are close at least until December first.

If I wanted a PS5, then I would prefer to buy it in a store. But if you are semi-confined right now another option would be to buy it online.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member

Hell, I can't even find a Switch.

tvstrip

Are there super-stores like Walmart which sell both necessities and PS5s?

CrimsonBolt

Are there super-stores like Walmart which sell both necessities and PS5s?
We don't have Walmart in my country, and no, super store don't have the right to sell unnecessary stuff, people who work in little store can't work so it would be unfair for them so the government took the decision to prohibit unnecessary stuff in super store.
If I wanted a PS5, then I would prefer to buy it in a store. But if you are semi-confined right now another option would be to buy it online.
Same problem you won't find any PS5 on Amazon, all PS5 are already pre ordered.

We have to wait, that's all we can do...

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
So not chasing these down. Fucking scalpers are having a field day. Over it.

CrimsonBolt

Adam, is not really a bad thing that you can't purchase a switch right now, there's rumor to a new switch coming next year (more powerful)
So if I was you, I would took this one!