• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Democratic Party is the Problem

There's no need to be shy. Despite the warning, the FO politics board has one of the most civil discussions on politics out there (No joke). If you make thoughtful & reasonably respectful posts, people will respond in kind. Kinda ironic that the mods are much busier monitoring the "non-political" forums on the site :)
:) Yes. I was just being respectful and acknowledging the opinion.
No shyness.
Thank you for this. It was a kind note.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Is one of them, cock block Bill, from getting a blowjob, for the first time she got that rock on her finger? I know it's obvious she didn't, he was a man whore, so the next question is, does it include how she stole a chubby intern away, with her superior gash gobbling shills?

It's basically a parody of all the right-wing conspiracy theories about her evil criminality.

Then you're really not interested in discussion. Dodging taking a side isn't the flex you think it is.
I provided quite a bit of information and my thoughts on a topic. Your comment was to get back to you when the Democrats stage an insurrection at the Capital.

My reply was respectfully acknowledging your feelings on the topic that you have made clear and that I wasn't going to argue with you. I have no idea how you got from my thoughtful post with sources to "your not interested in discussion" from your off topic reply. Your comment has nothing to do with what I posted.

I respected it. I have seen your other posts and you've been repetitive on this topic. It is not a good thing for a mob to move a riot into your legislative house. I have no idea why you feel the need to assign anything to me on tracking the Democratic Party. You seem to think that an "interested discussion" is following your instructions or the need to prove something to you. You should understand we do not agree on this, if this is the case.

Sounds a sandwich short of a picnic. I'd be happy to interested respectful discussion if you care to.

xfire

I provided quite a bit of information and my thoughts on a topic. Your comment was to get back to you when the Democrats stage an insurrection at the Capital.

bOtH pArTiEs aren't the problem, insisting otherwise is right wing partisan false equivalence, and iS part of the problem.

bOtH pArTiEs aren't the problem, insisting otherwise is right wing partisan false equivalence, and iS part of the problem.
You are free to think that.

What I think is if you think only one party is part of the problem you have a myopic if not blind partisan biased view.

I am a member of neither. I am a member of the Labour Party and they are part of problems as well.

xfire

You are free to think that. What I think is if you think only one party is part of the problem you have a myopic if not blind partisan biased view. I am a member of neither. I am a member of the Labour Party and they are part of problems as well.

You can take an outside view of American politics and try to straddle the fence, but all you're going to end up with is sore genitalia. Pardon my exhausted patience with middle of the road punditry, I assure you I don't need any sandwiches, nor am I tempted by bait. Friend.

You can take an outside view of American politics and try to straddle the fence, but all you're going to end up with is sore genitalia. Pardon my exhausted patience with middle of the road punditry, I assure you I don't need any sandwiches, nor am I tempted by bait. Friend.

No baiting from me. Every. I attempt to be direct.

"but all you're going to end up with is sore genitalia." -- Love this. Too often the case, but that is for a different discussion.

Perhaps we can agree to disagree.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism

You are right - taking no road gets you nowhere. The middle is fine, but when you reach a fork in the road, you have to take a direction. Even Yogi Berra knew that much.

I find myself in the middle, but I can recognize bad actors when I see them.

xfire

No baiting from me. Every. I attempt to be direct. "but all you're going to end up with is sore genitalia." -- Love this. Too often the case, but that is for a different discussion. Perhaps we can agree to disagree.

You didn't watch the video I posted, did you?

xfire

If you're not inclined to watch, here's a short synopsis...

Neither party is perfect, but Republicans in Congress have been drifting towards political extremism since long before Trump, and they’re making it impossible for Congress to work the way it’s supposed to. Over the past few decades, both Democrats and Republicans in Congress have moved away from the center. But the Republican Party has moved towards the extreme much more quickly -- a trend that political scientists’ call “asymmetrical polarization.”

That asymmetry poses a major obstacle in American politics. As Republicans have become more ideological, they’ve also become less willing to work with Democrats: filibustering Democratic legislation, refusing to consider Democratic appointees, and even shutting down the government in order to force Democrats to give in to their demands.

Democrats have responded in turn, becoming more obstructionist as Republican demands become more extreme. And that’s made it really easy for media outlets to blame “both sides” for political gridlock. As political scientists Thomas Mann and Norm Ornstein explain in their book “It’s Even Worse Than It Looks,” journalists feel a pressure to remain neutral when covering big political fights.

So politics coverage has been dominated by the myth that both parties are equally to blame for the gridlock in DC. But they’re not. And the only way to stop Republicans in Congress from continuing their drift towards the extreme is to be brutally honest about who’s responsible for breaking our politics.

xfire

And anyone that says, "dEmOcRaTs aRe tHe eXtReMiStS!!!," remind me when the Left Wing insurrections stormed the U.S. capitol and tried to prevent the certification of results of a presidential election.

You didn't watch the video I posted, did you?
I did see this before and I watched it again. I understood it too.
I understand the point of view. I don't know how the voting was scored. Neither do you. So, I'm critical of it.
Your comment was a bit insulting and isn't appreciated it. It may just be a style. It is still accusing someone falsely, so I don't understand that style. I don't think this is a US site, but I'll accept it as not understanding the language.

I respect your point of view and you may be right on your underlying premise and I've said that I respect it multiple times.

Cheers!

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I think people are boobs and patsies for sticking their own necks out extending their reputations to praise politicians. The stronger you advocate for a politician the louder they laugh behind your back. Hire a servant and make sure they are aware of their servitude. If you want my vote you better impress me and adopt my priorities instead of the other way around.

I've thought upon this and at the risk of getting a bloody nose, I'll share my thoughts as I try to get a better understanding of American politics.

January 6th was not acceptable. From what I've read, it seems like the President was at a minimum negligent and very realistically guilty of more. It was organized and there was intent to thwart certifying the election. There are investigations and people are being held accountable.

It also seems that during January 6th at no point was the prevention of the certification a realistic possibility. That doesn't make it right. A good percentage of the crowd were probably just average people who were protesting and their emotions were used to overflow and help turn the rally into a mob.

None of that is acceptable and if my thoughts and understanding do not go far enough, well, then I'm open to source based discussion with the emotions left out. Otherwise, I respect your emotions and I'll leave it at that. I typically don't even look at memes, unless they are funny.

Was the same rigor applied to the BLM marches? People were killed during those marches and business burned. The anti-BLM were part of that. This was intimidation, lawlessness, and coercion as well.

The protests that are happening in front of the Supreme Court Justices houses, I would think are greater intimidation than the January 6th riot. They are peaceful and legal. They are affecting the justices home and families directly. It is fair since the they are looking to overturn a ruling that will impact women who very well may be harassed trying to get an abortion and some of that harassment will not be peaceful or legal.

January 6 was not acceptable. (I repeat) All things are not equal either. While I'll attempt to remove emotion from the argument, it is emotion that rules marketing and tends to win the day. I do think that protests on government facilities is the best directed and most civil form of protest. Protesting at people's homes or protesting and harassing people who are entering a clinic under stressful times is the most dangerous and cruel.

It is lost on me why anyone would condemn 42% of the US population for the BLM marches or condemn 37% of the US population for the January 6 riot/insurrection. Passion and emotion more than likely will win the argument, but the logic isn't there.