• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Democratic Party is the Problem

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Mr. Daystar

Politicians and media get a kick outta playing The Six Degrees Of White Supremacy. After reading your story I imagine Rep. Joyce Beatty might ask for Eight Degrees. That's still threading the needle of shamelessness.
Well, we are devils and all. I guess it could be our fault, and if there are self hating gays, or Jews, why not blacks too. Look at Dave Chappelle's character, the black klansman.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
She got the date wrong too. At 72, why sweat details when you can just leap to conclusions.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Well, we are devils and all. I guess it could be our fault, and if there are self hating gays, or Jews, why not blacks too. Look at Dave Chappelle's character, the black klansman.

I actually take it as a compliment when people claim we’re spawned from Satan. Wield that Trident, brother.

Mr. Daystar

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-house-speakers-husband-charged-232905348.html

I guess they aren't the problem this time. In fact, it will be a big help for him, being that california is riddled with liberals. I guess a slap on the wrist is punishment enough, he shouldn't have to suffer the same punishment, he's rich, and his wife has power. And lets face it. If you can't abuse your power, while calling other people on their abuse of it, what good it is to have power. Hey, maybe next time he'll run down a child, and we'll see just how big nancy's cock really is.

Yeah, but let's talk about Pelosi's husband drunk driving instead of talking about Ginnie Thomas trying to steal the election, let's blame Pelosi for what her husband did but don't even think Justice Clarence Thomas has anything to do with his wife trying to overthrow democracy in the US

Mr. Daystar

Yeah, but let's talk about Pelosi's husband drunk driving instead of talking about Ginnie Thomas trying to steal the election, let's blame Pelosi for what her husband did but don't even think Justice Clarence Thomas has anything to do with his wife trying to overthrow democracy in the US
Trump has nothing to do with this. Go rag on trump. in the rag on trump thread. It has nothing to do with pelosi, and her bitch. But it's ok, I know the republicans are wrong all the time no matter what, but the democunts can't do wrong, it's JUST NOT POSSIBLE.

Trump has nothing to do with this. Go rag on trump. in the rag on trump thread. It has nothing to do with pelosi, and her bitch. But it's ok, I know the republicans are wrong all the time no matter what, but the democunts can't do wrong, it's JUST NOT POSSIBLE.
Pelosi's husband driving issues, have NOTHING to do with the democratic party.
Did I ever said Dems can't do wrong ? No. In fact, I happen to have many issues with them, some I exposed in my first post on this topic : https://www.freeones.fr/forums/threads/the-democratic-party-is-the-problem.1018168/#post-11272224

Biden pledges law on abortion rights if Democrats keep Congress
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/bi...ing-voters-abortion-midterms-near-2022-10-18/

Which sounds good & all, until you realize:
But passing a bill on abortion could be difficult even if Democrats hold onto their Senate majority, as that chamber's rules require 60 of the 100 senators to agree on most legislation.
And the dems control the 50/50 senate only via Harris' tiebreaker.

They'll be lucky if they keep control of the senate. So getting another 10%? Joe needs a reality check.
What's the point of making a "pledge" that has no chance of going anywhere?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Looking at the madmen and -women on the bill this time for the other side of the aisle, I can see ten seats switching. It's time.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Biden pledges law on abortion rights if Democrats keep Congress
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/bi...ing-voters-abortion-midterms-near-2022-10-18/

Which sounds good & all, until you realize:

And the dems control the 50/50 senate only via Harris' tiebreaker.

They'll be lucky if they keep control of the senate. So getting another 10%? Joe needs a reality check.
Joe was using some hyperbole there. He can pledge to introduce a law, but actually getting it passed is another thing. The goal is to sucker enough voters to pick your preferred candidate. It is a time-honored tradition of candidates from all parties.

Abortion seems so long ago. Joe will find out soon that gas prices and inflation are more important. The Republicans are about to tell him “It’s the economy stupid.”

Forget the 2020 election lies and January 6th, the American electorate is about to speak.

I mean, it beats shrugging and giving up. I rather p
Joe was using some hyperbole there. He can pledge to introduce a law, but actually getting it passed is another thing. The goal is to sucker enough voters to pick your preferred candidate. It is a time-honored tradition of candidates from all parties.

Abortion seems so long ago. Joe will find out soon that gas prices and inflation are more important. The Republicans are about to tell him “It’s the economy stupid.”

Forget the 2020 election lies and January 6th, the American electorate is about to speak.
I prefer something to just shrugging and saying nothing can be done. I want people that are willing to fight for the right thing even in a losing effort. I just don't know why Biden would prop that up like a lure for something after the midterms and not also try to get things like that done now though if one cares that much for the issue.

A bigger problem I have with Democrats with it comes to abortion is they use that too much as a low hanging fruit they hope people will single-handedly turn against Republicans for, dust their hands off and call it a day while really hopping that will be enough. It's a very important issue and they need to talk about it, but not a magic trump card that's going to automatically win elections for them as much as it rightfully pissed a lot of people off. They also need to talk about and keep up the pressure on them for so much more than that, especially economic issues that the majority of Americans agree with them on.

It's nice to see the shoe on the other foot. She totally fucked up her response here. She could have just said something like: that was 15 years ago, and since then she's changed & educated herself. But she just kept dodging the question, even though it was clear she was calling Republican voters as intellectually challenged.

GOP needs more representatives like this, who can make a clear, convincing argument.

More like Josh Hawley?
Admittedly, I didn't know much about his history or really anything about him until you pointed this out. I just saw this clip and liked how he eviscerated that person who clearly wasn't fit for the job. I hate people who dodge questions like that, regardless of political affiliation.

After looking him up, yeah, he certainly has a lot of controversy. But after being chased down by the rioters (& ridiculed for it), maybe he'll back away from the extremist views?