• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The New FreeOnes (NOT THE FORUM) Suggestions, Comments, Complaints

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
The new website seems largely a step backwards. Nearly everything I look for is more difficult to get to. Having eliminated the quick bio summary, I have to navigate to the full profile to see measurements. The thing I hate most is the vertical space used for links now; it used to be 1 text line per link. Now, who knows? 3,4,5 lines high? Extra scrolling required. The 1 thing I like is searching babe names. Select Babes as the search type, type in a name, and up pops the links to all the babes using that name as an alias. Seems like it used to take 3-4 times longer. Wish I could select Babes as my default search type, though.

We're working on solutions for those that don't like the vertical space. I can't say if and when a solution will be implemented, but it is a conversation.

We are actively working on allowing people to save things, like search types, as a preference in their profile. This is actually pretty major work so I can't give a time line as to when we'll get to things like the search preference. First up is making sure the preferences for rows vs thumbs, filters in/out, and the menu in/out is saved first.

FreeOnes

Administrator
Platinum Member
The new website seems largely a step backwards. Nearly everything I look for is more difficult to get to. Having eliminated the quick bio summary, I have to navigate to the full profile to see measurements. The thing I hate most is the vertical space used for links now; it used to be 1 text line per link. Now, who knows? 3,4,5 lines high? Extra scrolling required. The 1 thing I like is searching babe names. Select Babes as the search type, type in a name, and up pops the links to all the babes using that name as an alias. Seems like it used to take 3-4 times longer. Wish I could select Babes as my default search type, though.

"Wish I could select Babes as my default search type, though."
Good suggestion! I will ask to put this in the backlog.

Petra

Not sure I understand -- my list of "followed" babes at former my.freeones.com can't be accessed now, but it WILL be transferred (eventually?) to the new www.freeones.com? Is that true? Hope so!

They should already be there. Go to freeones.com, log in, go to "babes" under the "your collections" part of the menu and all of your followed babes should be there.

If they're not, please let me know so we can look into why they're not there.

Maybe he partially means visiting the favourites doesn't work on my.freeones.com. It times out. I still used it for checking the newest galleries for the babes. My go to page almost each day.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I second that, what Arthuro just said. When I selected my favorites from the old myfreeones.com drop down box. I'm getting a http: // 504 error. Gateway has timed out error.

Is there a way to leave spoiler text? It's a pretty standard feature on forums these days.

Petra

Maybe he partially means visiting the favourites doesn't work on my.freeones.com. It times out. I still used it for checking the newest galleries for the babes. My go to page almost each day.
I second that, what Arthuro just said. When I selected my favorites from the old myfreeones.com drop down box. I'm getting a http: // 504 error. Gateway has timed out error.

If that's the case, then we're (hopefully) only a few days from the old my.freeones.com being shut off entirely anyways. I did have someone look at it and while it's slow, it should work again.

The good news is, we're only a few days away from getting the followed babe's new links working on the new site. Unfortunately, we've had a few other things come in front of this feature, delaying it despite my best efforts.

Last edited:
Some good news, I didn't have to log into the new freeones.com today. I visited the page and there I was already logged in.
The credits still sit at the original copied over value, but one thing at a time. :)

Petra

Some good news, I didn't have to log into the new freeones.com today. I visited the page and there I was already logged in.
The credits still sit at the original copied over value, but one thing at a time. :)

Yes, the logging in/being logged out all the time issue seems to have been put to bed.

Next up is getting the followed babe new links working.

Then getting the credits working.

I hate it! I cant find several models who were already listed in the old site..it's too confusing!! I want the old site back!!!!!

Petra

I hate it! I cant find several models who were already listed in the old site..it's too confusing!! I want the old site back!!!!!

Who are you looking for? They should all be there unless they were deleted for legal reasons.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 10840921, member: 114093"]
Who are you looking for? They should all be there unless they were deleted for legal reasons.
Anna Miller, the swing lady.. Now when I write her name appears a young girl named Susana Spears