• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Old Smilies

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I know y'all busy and have more important things to do, but I seem to remember it being mentioned that the old smilies were going to be migrated into the new forum software at some point. Any update on that? I miss some of the old smilies.

Similar smilies to the ones we used to have...

oldsmilies.jpg

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I've noticed some new additions (old additions?) to the current smiley population, but I would still like to see more of the old ones. Here's some I particularly like-

animated-smileys-cheeky-001.gif.pagespeed.ce.xHw9EpBc0f.gif

greensmileyq.jpg

blue.gif

emot-worship.gif

emot-cthulhu.gif

I really miss the blue facepalm smiley, but I haven't been able to find that one.

@Petra @FreeOnes_Adam @Steve-FreeOnes

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
I've noticed some new additions (old additions?) to the current smiley population, but I would still like to see more of the old ones. Here's some I particularly like-

animated-smileys-cheeky-001.gif.pagespeed.ce.xHw9EpBc0f.gif

greensmileyq.jpg

blue.gif

emot-worship.gif

emot-cthulhu.gif

I really miss the blue facepalm smiley, but I haven't been able to find that one.

@Petra @FreeOnes_Adam @Steve-FreeOnes
I've no idea who or how these were added and Petra and Adam aren't around so they didn't do it. A mystery!

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Petra added these about April/May time. She said that not all of the old ones could make a comeback either because they didn't age well or didn't display clearly on on the current forum platform compared to how they did on the old one.