• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>The Republican Party Is The Problem

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Since the Supreme's Dobbs decision, 70% of abortion-related threats have been against pro-life centers - FBI Director Christopher Wray

... but the Republican party is the prollem 🤣

Luxman

#TRE45ON
eOQ9SP.jpg

C7u0se.jpg

Don't forget about the Democrats dastardly plan of trying to warp peoples' minds and groom them with M&Ms, for the second time. It's a good thing the Republicans brought this up too, because it can now distract from the Democrats other dastardly Illuminati level plan of putting litter boxes in classrooms. This would all have worked for the Democrats if it weren't for those blasted Republicans discovering and foiling their master plans.

I'm also waiting for the Republicans to save us from those "open borders". You know, because that Biden guy pretty much has almost all the same policies that Trump has on the issue.

Last edited:
I read somebody that put things in perspective better than I could come up with. It went something like this.

If lead based paint was banned today you would not only have a lot of Republicans bitching about how their freedoms were being repressed, businesses where being needlessly overregulated, or we were being too "woke", but a shocking amount of them would also start intentionally eating the paint chips to "own the libs".

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I read somebody that put things in perspective better than I could come up with. It went something like this.

If lead based paint was banned today you would not only have a lot of Republicans bitching about how their freedoms were being repressed, businesses where being needlessly overregulated, or we were being too "woke", but a shocking amount of them would also start intentionally eating the paint chips to "own the libs".
Asbestos too …

Luxman

#TRE45ON
l59i3S.jpg

EOBvZj.jpg

Misleading. Not "similar suspicious activity". All gun sales.

Which is an invasion of privacy, and a government's spying on its own people, with the cooperation of a private company that also does business with said government.

"oh, bububut the CHILDREN!" 🤣
It's kind of hard to discover something suspicious like $26,000 in gun sales if you also don't know about all the line items that go into it. I mean credit card companies are a private business and I've always been told over and over again about how much conservatives hate regulations on businesses.

Then again perhaps that law should go though...and then that would give credit card companies an excuse to just go fully scorched earth someday and ban them being used at all in all firearm related sales, and then they could say their hands were virtually forced.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
HCWmcb.jpg

zJuQdm.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I like Devin Stone and Legal Eagle. Good to see some of his videos up here.

Seth Meyers ...

I also like Ben Meiselas and the Meidas Touch too.

Last edited:
I like Devin Stone and Legal Eagle. Good to see some of his videos up here.

I love how he cites actual law and presents it in an understandable way.

And if doesn't know something, he always seems to "have a guy" he can turn to

Luxman

#TRE45ON
N5tuDh.jpg

rfYdPx.jpg

cm41T0.jpg

dV96Om.jpg

Mr. Daystar

Yeah, because CNN is the panicle of honesty and truth. Get chugging the koolaid.

The train that derailed in East Palestine, was a manifest freight, which means it was a mixture of cars and products. Oil trains, are commodities trains all the cars have the same product, and in fact would have probably been less damaging to humans then what did derail. Your little buddy Jeff whines more about trump then you do, so we know he's sucking a blue cock, no surprise there, and as far as our politicians, there are enough blue liars in this state, to run the big cities, where all the crime and violence is, but at least the red liars keep our 2nd Amendment rights safe, so we get to have a stand your ground law. Plus, we are a sanctuary state for the 2nd, which I am DAMN PROUD OF! Not to mention, good hunting, great fishing, and the rock & roll capitol of the world.

A lot of trains derail across the United States every year, are you really that blind, that you think it only happens in Republican dominated states? The fact that this train derailed has nothing to do with who donated money, it has to do with greedy companies not wanting to pay out cash for more employees, or repairs. Sorry to tinkle on your parade, but greedy companies are run by democrats too. The transportation secretary is a democrat. Why in the hell hasn't he done a fucking thing to tighten up regulations. It was done to the trucking industry. He's been in office a couple of years, he surely has heard of trail derailments. He certainly has heard the rail workers complaints. Was he to busy writing sharply worded letters.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Mr. Daystar

In 2015 an Amtrak derailment took the lives of 8, and in that same year, and oil train derailed in Mount Carbon W. Virginia spilling crude oil everywhere and causing explosions and fires https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mount_Carbon_train_derailment. Guess who was president during those 2 cluster fucks. A democrat was. So I guess nobama is responsible for that one, right? About 1000 trains derail every year. You only hear about the ones like this, and You Might not depending on what country you live in, if it weren't for the internet.

But since you seem to be so good at laying unfounded blame, I've got some busted up cement on my sidewalk, and apron, maybe you can find a way to put it on their shoulders, and make them pay for it. Concrete work is expensive you know....or maybe you don't. I don't know.

Lower regulations almost always leads to predictable negative consequences.
You are 100% correct. as soon as the trucking, and rail systems were deregulated, shit started to go down the drain. Jimmy Carter was the president that did that.