• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

THREAD FIXES: Merging - Moving - Title Changes - Post Deleting

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
That was a weird thread.

Looks like a babe once got added to the FreeOnes database named Zishy (by mistake - thinking it was the babe's name) and then it later got merged with another Zishy related thread even though it should just have been deleted rather than mixed in with it.

Anyway, fixed. 🛠️
Actually, no.

Over the years, there have been a few profiles created that were sort of a catch-all for site-specific models.

Profiles (and corresponding threads) were cometimes created where links/pics could be be posted for all models from a specific site:
Zishy / Met-Art / Hegre / etc.

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
I see. It must have evolved into the 'channels' we have today.

MESDMYI_o.png

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism … on hiatus

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
I did some research on this and the title should be:

Julia Graff / Juliy / Mona Q (MonaQ)
Where does the space in between Mona and Q come from?

And why should it be Juliy rather than HeyJuliy?

Unless I'm missing something, the names MonaQ and HeyJuliy are unique to each website, so in such instances I see no reason to deviate from how the name is constructed on there.

This is worse than people with loads of aliases, ones where it is open to interpretation. You know... one alias that essentially becomes two or more just suit people's interpretation or personal preference/opinion.

e.g. babepedia lists her as Mona Q and thenude says just Juliy... but why? I can only put it down to personal preference, interpretation or as a catch-all solution. They must think that the "Hey" part doesn't really count, or shouldn't count.

But I can't actually find her as MonaQ on StasyQ so is that name already a thing of the past? Kind of like a "placeholder" name?

DoneQ.

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism … on hiatus
Done although I'm not sure either indexxx or FreeOnes have it right with regards to her social media.

The FreeOnes profile pic doesn't even look like her to me, either... so I don't know if there is someone by the same or similar name that she's been confused with.
Are you referring to Sydney Wolf? There is another model with that name.

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Where does the space in between Mona and Q come from?

And why should it be Juliy rather than HeyJuliy?

Unless I'm missing something, the names MonaQ and HeyJuliy are unique to each website, so in such instances I see no reason to deviate from how the name is constructed on there.

This is worse than people with loads of aliases, ones where it is open to interpretation. You know... one alias that essentially becomes two or more just suit people's interpretation or personal preference/opinion.

e.g. babepedia lists her as Mona Q and thenude says just Juliy... but why? I can only put it down to personal preference, interpretation or as a catch-all solution. They must think that the "Hey" part doesn't really count, or shouldn't count.

But I can't actually find her as MonaQ on StasyQ so is that name already a thing of the past? Kind of like a "placeholder" name?

DoneQ.
I thought I had told you about this before, but...

Almost all of the StasyQ models are given a name with a Q stuck on the end, which is frustratingly stupid, but it gets worse.

There are MANY sample-gallery sites that have REFUSED to list names with a "Q" on the end and instead list the name(s) with a space between.

For this reason, many of the StasyQ models have come to be know as "Name Q". This is why that name has been included. People see a gallery of a site with the name "Mona Q", then do searches for "Mona Q", instead of "Monaq". This was decided because of Petra's mantra about board traffic. If people find what they're looking for, they stick around. If they don't find it, they leave.

As for Juliy, TheNude lists that as an alias.

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Are you referring to Sydney Wolf? There is another model with that name.
Yes, she has links to the MetArt babe in question on her FreeOnes page but the rest of the info seems wrong/mixed up. I don't know if the profile was originally created for the other person you speak of. If you understand it better than me, you can report it in one of the other threads so that it can be fixed.