• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trans-Atlantic Fucking

This happened quite a few years ago. I can't remember the lady's name for real and so for the purpose of this true story I am calling the lady Barbara.

I had been sent to America by my company to help fix a technical problem on some equipment. I was put up in a very decent hotel and spent many evenings on my own and eating alone.

During one evening (a Thursday I believe) I wandered down to the bar as I was bored.

At a table in the middle of the room were a group of middle aged American ladies drinking and playing Quarters. I had never heard of the game before so asked if I could join them and play the game.

None of the ladies were absolute stunners by any means, but one caught my eye. She was pretty with a nice body and she was Barbara. She was mid to late 40's with greying hair. She wasn't thin and she wasn't fat either. About 5' 6" tall an about 160lbs. When she moved in her seat I could see from the clothing she wore that she was very ample in the chest area.

I introduced myself and they were all fascinated by my English accent and making chat was easy enough. I found out the group of ladies had been sent down to Atlanta on a training course and this was their last night. As the evening passed I did my best to chat-up Barbara and when the evening came to a close, I gave each of the ladies a hug and kiss on the cheek except Barbara who I hugged and kissed quickly on the lips.

Fortune was on my side as I found out Barbara's room was pretty close to mine, so I walked with her along the corridors towards her room. As I did so I continued to chat her up and put my arm around her waist - she didn't resist. We stood outside her room where we embraced in a passionate kiss and I asked her if she fancied a night cap. At first she said No and that she felt awkward being outside her room where we could be seen, so I suggested we go to my room across the way. After some persuading she agreed.

We arrive in my room where we continued to kiss passionately and she said I was the first man she had been intimate with since she married her husband several years previously. The kissing continued and soon we has discarded all our clothes except our underwear. Still kissing passionately we laid down on the bed where I took great delight in removing her bra and sucking on her very ample tits. They were delightful. Next I removed her panties and was so glad to be greeted with an unshaven pussy. It wasn't overly hairy either - just nice. Her dark public was soft to the touch and sticking one finger inside her I found out she was soaking wet.

She kept saying to me that I was the first man since she got married and I think the thought of that was exciting her more than me.

I'm no stud and with my 6" reasonably thick cock, it wasn't long before we were fucking like rabbits and she was a fantastic. It didn't seem to take too long before shot my big load deep inside her womb.

We helped ourselves to a drink from the mini-bar and continued to chat and kiss for a while longer before she announced she really ought to go as she had to be up early the next morning for her flight home.

She left my room and we never saw each other again.

Whoever she is and where ever she was from, I hope she left having enjoyed an unexpected fuck with an Englishman. I also hope our encounter enhanced her sex live when she got back home.