• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

War, what is it good for?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-says-intelligence-shows-213223406.html

They certainly aren't doing any innocent Palestinians, or other civilians any good by doing this, and they certainly aren't making themselves look like victims either. What they are doing is. or should be a war crime, and honestly, makes them look like little pussies. If you're the kind of filth that shields yourself with wounded women and children, you deserve a slow painful death.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
IDF says video shows Hamas fighter outside hospital with RPG launcher - Nov 13, 2023

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
IDF says video shows Hamas fighter outside hospital with RPG launcher - Nov 13, 2023
To clarify, are you suggesting that if that is a single guy with a rocket launcher outside of the hospital, that the IDF is justified in bombing the hospital?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
To clarify, are you suggesting that if that is a single guy with a rocket launcher outside of the hospital, that the IDF is justified in bombing the hospital?
No, it means that the Hamas cowards intentionally built their bases and tunnels under hospitals so that they can use Palestinians as human shields.

tvstrip

it means that the Hamas cowards intentionally built their bases and tunnels under hospitals so that they can use Palestinians as human shields.
We already know that.
The question is whether you feel the idf is justified indiscriminately bombing those human shields. On the basis of seeing a single guy with a rocket

Mr. Daystar

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The question is whether you feel the idf is justified indiscriminately bombing those human shields. On the basis of seeing a single guy with a rocket
No, nor have I seen any reports of the IDF indiscriminately bombing any hospital.

Mr. Daystar

https://www.yahoo.com/news/know-israels-raid-al-shifa-121157680.html

So far there hasn't been any shooting in the hospital. As far as anything being said either way, I'm going to have a hard time buying into it, without hard proof. I don't feel anyone journalistically, or politically is a trustworthy source right now. I really don't know who can be trusted anymore.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

tvstrip

We already know that.
The question is whether you feel the idf is justified indiscriminately bombing those human shields.

My answer is still a "no" to all iterations of your question.

Oh good. So your response is: "No, the idf is not justified indiscriminately bombing those human shields".
I'm glad we agree on something.

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
On a side note, I ask myself, who wants to take refugees from Gaza, as they with a percentage of 68% voted for Hamas to take the lead in their last election in 2006.

As Jordan and Egypt already burnt their hands on the self-titled "Palestinians", they can't seem to get their act together, get a motherload of international help, and all they do is built tunnels and rockets and leave their people live like sh*t. While these funds could make for some really good living, if they wopuld invest in peace. But that is not their path.

minx89

Forgot my own Birthday!
On a side note, I ask myself, who wants to take refugees from Gaza, as they with a percentage of 68% voted for Hamas to take the lead in their last election in 2006.

As Jordan and Egypt already burnt their hands on the self-titled "Palestinians", they can't seem to get their act together, get a motherload of international help, and all they do is built tunnels and rockets and leave their people live like sh*t. While these funds could make for some really good living, if they wopuld invest in peace. But that is not their path.
I'm sure I've said this before, but Chile is home to one of the largest Palestinian populations and tend to be sympathetic towards their cause.

What's with the quotation marks?

tvstrip

https://www.npr.org/2023/10/19/1206479861/israel-gaza-hamas-children-population-war-palestinians
1700278919048.png

I've said this before, but to reiterate: how many of those 68% are alive today?
Voting age in Palestine is 18, so you would need to be 35+ today. Do the math: that's 24% of the current population who was voting age in 2006. Even if every single person of age voted, that means 16% of the current Palestinian population voted for hamas.

Also:
1700280068913.png

Last edited:

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
If you are seriously telling me that a free and fair election in Gaza would work, it would bring a different result than three thirds for Hamas, you are dreaming.

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
I have to correct my perspective on the Gaza situation, concerning favorability towards Hamas

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
If you are seriously telling me that a free and fair election in Gaza would work, it would bring a different result than three thirds for Hamas, you are dreaming.
They would be aiming for four-thirds this time around. Any opposition candidate would need to be living in exile.

No elections until Israel secures the territory.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

I have a prediction I would like to put out there.

I would wager that the United States is going to buy, for an outrageous sum, a chunk of land from a country over there, don't know which one, but enough to create a state for the Palestinian people. But it won't be good enough, because it doesn't include a section of, or isn't adjacent to, Jerusalem. The U.S. will strike a deal that not only involves cash, but concessions. These will include military equipment, and continuing financial support. It will eventually come back to bite us in the ass.

Just a shot in the dark. Any other thoughts akin to this?