• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is Capitalism

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Why are you asking me, I didn't create the meme, go ask Kylie.
Here's her twitter page, have at it.

https://twitter.com/godieinapit

You used Kylie as your source of information. That is why.

fjdUOKYI_400x400.jpg

FmeWgz8aEAE2U6H

Fk4IFAIaAAIO9bT

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Many once-democratic countries continue to backslide, becoming less free – but their leaders continue to enjoy popular support - July 13, 2023
https://theconversation.com/many-on...ders-continue-to-enjoy-popular-support-206919

The article discusses the backsliding of democratic countries and the continued popular support enjoyed by their leaders. It focuses on two examples: Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in Turkey and Viktor Orbán in Hungary.

In the case of Erdoğan, the article highlights his spending spree leading up to the May 2023 elections. He increased the minimum wage multiple times, most recently by 34%, and dropped the retirement age requirement, allowing 2 million people to stop working and receive pensions. Erdoğan also positioned himself as a leader fighting for religious rights, appealing to conservative constituents.

Similarly, Orbán in Hungary has consolidated his power since 2010. He made constitutional amendments limiting court power and attempted to create a parallel court system overseen by the justice minister. Orbán has also weakened independent media by not renewing broadcast rights and purchasing media outlets, making it difficult for opposition candidates to reach voters. Despite these measures, Orbán's approval ratings remain high, around 57%.

The article argues that these examples reflect a broader trend of authoritarianism worldwide. It mentions that 60 countries experienced declines in freedom in 2022, while only 25 improved, according to Freedom House. Leaders like Erdoğan and Orbán use strategies such as public spending and nationalism to maintain support. Rising inequality is also suggested as a factor contributing to people turning to strongman leaders for solutions.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
They can convert the empty prison cells into Air BnB's or motel rooms , they'll make a killing.
The resident prisoners can be the "employees" paid $1 per hour. Problem solved.

Xj62Zl.jpg

ytMuSk.jpg

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones

Luxman

#TRE45ON
How a Saudi firm tapped a gusher of water in drought-stricken Arizona - July 16, 2023
Lax rules let the foreign-owned company pump water from state land to grow alfalfa for the kingdom’s cattle. After almost a decade, the deal is in jeopardy.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/16/fondomonte-arizona-drought-saudi-farm-water/

A Saudi-owned company, Fondomonte Arizona, has been leasing land in Arizona's Butler Valley and using groundwater to grow alfalfa, which is then exported to Saudi Arabia to feed the country's cows. The company has been accused of taking more water than it is entitled to, and of exacerbating the drought in the region.

The article reports that Fondomonte has been using about 16,400 acre-feet of water per year, which is enough to cover about 12,500 football fields with a foot of water. This amount of water is more than the company is legally allowed to use, and it is also more than the amount of water that is available in the basin.

The article also reports that Fondomonte has been lobbying the Arizona government to allow it to use more water. The company has argued that it needs the water to grow alfalfa, which is a valuable crop for the state. However, critics of the company argue that it is taking water that should be used for other purposes, such as drinking water or irrigation for crops that are grown in Arizona.

The article concludes by stating that the Arizona governor's office is considering not renewing Fondomonte's leases in the Butler Valley. This would be a major blow to the company, as it would force it to find a new source of water for its alfalfa farm.

Here are some additional details from the article:

The company's parent company, Almarai, is a large food and beverage company that is owned by the Saudi royal family.
The company's alfalfa farm is located in a desert region of Arizona, where water is scarce.
The company has been accused of using water that is not its own, and of violating the terms of its lease.
The company has been lobbying the Arizona government to allow it to use more water.
The Arizona governor's office is considering not renewing the company's leases.

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
kzn46ph7zgcb1.png

Could also add weekends, overtime pay, child labor laws (for a little while longer at least), literally every concession made by the fucking vampires who exploit us, etc.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
F52epc.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Why Hollywood Leaves Entertainers Bankrupt | Steve Harvey

Harpsman

Light one for Me
FltNkGNXEAE4-kp.jpeg.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Hitler was speaking of the need to disarm non-Aryans in the parts of Russia that had been occupied by German forces in the midst of a war, not of stripping all Germans of their guns. (And it's unlikely that Hitler would have expressed such a concept in this context, as the 1938 German Weapons Act passed during Hitler's rule actually loosened gun ownership rules for non-Jewish Germans.)

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/to-conquer-a-nation/

Luxman

#TRE45ON
HMuxDC2.jpg

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Hitler was speaking of the need to disarm non-Aryans in the parts of Russia that had been occupied by German forces in the midst of a war, not of stripping all Germans of their guns. (And it's unlikely that Hitler would have expressed such a concept in this context, as the 1938 German Weapons Act passed during Hitler's rule actually loosened gun ownership rules for non-Jewish Germans.)

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/to-conquer-a-nation/

You’re right. Hitler wasn’t as bad as people implied. Jews shouldn’t own guns anyway because they’re notorious troublemakers. That’s what I get for using a meme. Donkey change.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
You’re right. Hitler wasn’t as bad as people implied. Jews shouldn’t own guns anyway because they’re notorious troublemakers. That’s what I get for using a meme. Donkey change.
You forgot to add '#sarcasm' at the end of that.