• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I seen this sketch but not the whole series
If you know of any more such sketches on youtube that you find funny, please feel free to post them here.

I like BritCom's take of the subject better. This is the extent of typical US humour on the subject:

usman19

Ten Pound Poms

Based on Brits moving to Australia to settle post war. A family try and make a new life for themselves and hoping for the best but experience hardships like many other people there. Probably not that accurate but can imagine alot of racism existed for non whites.

Annika

BBC/ITV and alot of the UK channels are really enjoy doing alot of crime/murder shows lately and i enjoy it. This is another one. What's good about this one is the main character breaks the forth wall

Last edited:

tvstrip

Jurassic World might have set the standard high, but for a dino nature show, I'd say it's pretty good. Plus, Favreau has Disney money/experience (even though it's Apple tv), so you know he's going to make it look good.

tvstrip

Simpsons crammed in 750 characters into it's intro. Kinda fun watching it frame-by-frame and trying to recognize everyone.
1684816654084.png

Luxman

#TRE45ON

usman19

@tvstrip Man Like Mobeen series 4 is coming on in the UK 8th June. Not sure if you seen the full series your end but brilliant series

usman19

Impractical Jokers

Saw this as it was advertised in the UK on E4 every night so thought i give this a go and it's actually very funny. I never stay up late to watch it during the week but watch on catch up.

tvstrip

Impractical Jokers

Saw this as it was advertised in the UK on E4 every night so thought i give this a go and it's actually very funny. I never stay up late to watch it during the week but watch on catch up.

It's on right after WWE where I am, so I usually catch it then. There are some good moments, for sure.

tvstrip

Follows the trope of the pilot with gratuitous shots of the star. Not complaining, Depp's daughter is hot. Just started it, and it's ok so far.

"How are 14 yr-old girls supposed to buy tickets for her show when she's frosted like a pop-tart?"

usman19

Follows the trope of the pilot with gratuitous shots of the star. Not complaining, Depp's daughter is hot. Just started it, and it's ok so far.

"How are 14 yr-old girls supposed to buy tickets for her show when she's frosted like a pop-tart?"

These look good. I think the director of Euphoria done these shows and have to say does it have similar themes?

tvstrip

I haven't watched Euphoria too far, but I'd say probably. Going after the horny demo.
I mean, you have a full nudie boob shot of the main character within the first 5 minutes of the premiere episode, and while they dance around the cum-blasted facial selfie for the most of the opening act,
they do actually show it. Don't recall seeing that on mainstream TV too often

tvstrip

Not necessarily a "good" series, but I just came across "Bachelor in Paradise: Canada", and it's taking place in the woods in cottage country. And of course, the bitch-fighting is very polite.

tvstrip

These look good. I think the director of Euphoria done these shows and have to say does it have similar themes?
Reading into it further, the creator of both shows (Levinson) has stated they are part of the same cinematic universe. So if it does well, we could see a crossover.