• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

Best Interests

Man Like Mobeen Season 4

Been eagerly waiting for this season which has been postponed due to covid, Managed to binge this in 1 sitting. Don't want to spoil too much but the ending gives a hint there be another series

The Trial of Christine Keeler

The BBC have done it again with this great series

An account of the iconic 1960s `Profumo Affair', where the cover-up of an affair between a British minister and model Christine Keeler threatened to bring down the government.

Just started this Aussie comedy. I'm guessing we're going to see many more non-Hollywood series as the strike goes on.
Like "the Idol" and any other new series with a female lead these days, Dyer also shows some nipple in the series premiere. In fact, it's what bring her together with the male lead and the title character.

And yes, the nipple is uncensored in the actual show.

Just started this Aussie comedy. I'm guessing we're going to see many more non-Hollywood series as the strike goes on.
Like "the Idol" and any other new series with a female lead these days, Dyer also shows some nipple in the series premiere. In fact, it's what bring her together with the male lead and the title character.

And yes, the nipple is uncensored in the actual show.
Brilliant show

Queen of Oz

Always a fan of Catherine Tate

I was wondering where I recognize her from, and realized it's the Office!

Looks fun. I'm predicting an "Aussie Wave" to replace the Korean wave during this writer's strike. I think the K-wave has saturated the market, and with it being natively English, Aussie shows could have a wider appeal.

If you're into Asian dramas, this is one about a wife who's husband isn't interested in sex, and her co-worker, whose wife is too busy to have sex.

The Pursuit of Love

Longing for love and obsessed with sex, Linda is on the hunt for the perfect lover, but finding Mr. Right is much harder than she thought.

I've been watching "Batman," from 2004 through 2008 on NFLX. Of course, it is ALL about the villains! Joker is a riot!

Batman-1-Joker w gavel-crpd.JPG

Batman-2-Penguin w umbrella-crpd.JPG

Batman-4-Riddler with female detective-crod.JPG

Batman-3-Catwoman just torso tho-crpd.JPG

Luxman

#TRE45ON