• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Concerts You've Seen

DP_LOVER

I smell PUSSY!
far too many to mention. I usually prefer to go to a smaller venue and see up and coming bands up close rather than a big arena or stadium, or i like to go a see DJs in a club. But from memory some of the bigger bands i have seen include:
Pixies
The Cure
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Rage Against The Machine x 2
Queens of the Stone Age
New Order
Arcade Fire
Prodigy

Plus 100s of other smaller bands in small venues, some have gone on to have good careers, other have disappeared without a trace, but thats the beauty of music i guess

too fast

If you had 3 wishes, they'd all be Freeones.
Motley Crue, Kiss, Skid Row, Van Halen, Slash's Snakepit, Zakk Wylde(solo) and many others that I've forgotten.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
We need to go to an Oasis concert together, brah. Get some booze, some hoes, some X (maybe)...make a night of it (no homo). :D
We'll have to wait for the reunion tour, my dood. :cry:

I'm thinking 2016 or so....

Til then, go see God and his group.....NGHFB.

dirtylittleholly

Junior Olympic Pole Vaulter
Official Checked Star Member
Sum 41
Tool x2
Shine Down (before they were famous... and it was awesome!) with Silvertide (who I got to hang out with beforehand at Rascal Flatts)
Anti-flag
Tons of Mushroomhead shows
Tons of Mindless Self Indulgence shows
Pitch Black Forecast
Caimara
All American Rejects
My Chemical Romance

JasonCook78

Baconsalt > WTC7
Sum 41
Tool x2
Shine Down (before they were famous... and it was awesome!) with Silvertide (who I got to hang out with beforehand at Rascal Flatts)
Anti-flag
Tons of Mushroomhead shows
Tons of Mindless Self Indulgence shows
Pitch Black Forecast
Caimara
All American Rejects
My Chemical Romance

MSI!! For the win!!

dirtylittleholly

MSI!! For the win!!

OMG, yes! Had some crazy times at MSI shows... made out with a girl for $10, threw our panties on stage with our phone number on them and had a random guy call us who we hung out with later, my friend caught Jimmy's tie (I was sooo jealous lol).

christophe

Disciple of the Cult Mother
Actually, YOU might not believe how weird he is when he's NOT on the stage.

-All the backstage lights have to be purple.
-Sound check is completely off limits to anyone not in the band or on the touring stage crew (sorry merch guys, you're not cool enough to watch The Purple One soundchecking, even if you have all access credentials).
-Nobody, and I do mean NOBODY is allowed to approach or talk to him, lest he feel intimidated and cancel the show (the only other shit stain with that level of paranoia that I can remember having worked for is that Maynard guy from Tool).
-And the icing on the cake, the cherry on top, if you will, he has a modified wardrobe case with a chair, mirror, and light which is used to push him from the dressing room to the stage, and from the stage to the dressing room.

That's just from the local crew's perspective. I'm sure his road crew has to deal with ten times more fickle bullshit.

It seems like damn near every entertainer who has ever achieved his level of stardom is afflicted with egomania, just not to that degree. But then again, as a Brand, he has forged an Empire and he maintains almost total control over everything he has ever written and performed. what's more, I think he doesn't let the copyrights expire, so everything of his that gets used must be licensed. His egomania/paranoia has made him pretty well unrivaled in his business acumen.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
AC-DC
Aerosmith x2
Audioslave
Black Crowes x2
Boston
Bruce Springsteen
Buck Cherry
Cheap Trick
Collective Soul
Cult x2
Def Leppard
Eagles x2
Everclear
Fleetwood Mac
Foo Fighters x2
Guns N' Roses x2
Iron Maiden x4
John Mellencamp
Judas Priest x2
Kiss x2
Live
Megadeath
Metallica
Motley Crue x2
Ozzy Osbourne
Papa Roach
Pearl Jam
Pink Floyd
Queensryche
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rolling Stones x2
Rush x2
Scorpions
Soundgarden
Stone Temple Pilots
Tesla
Tragically Hip x3
Twisted Sister
U2
Van Halen x2
Velvet Revolver

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i saw the smashing pumpkins a couple of times. and billy corgan doing his solo act.

all great shows.

AC-DC
Aerosmith x2
Audioslave
Black Crowes x2
Boston
Bruce Springsteen
Buck Cherry
Cheap Trick
Collective Soul
Cult x2
Def Leppard
Eagles x2
Everclear
Fleetwood Mac
Foo Fighters x2
Guns N' Roses x2
Iron Maiden x4
John Mellencamp
Judas Priest x2
Kiss x2
Live
Megadeath
Metallica
Motley Crue x2
Ozzy Osbourne
Papa Roach
Pearl Jam
Pink Floyd
Queensryche
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rolling Stones x2
Rush x2
Scorpions
Soundgarden
Stone Temple Pilots
Tesla
Tragically Hip x3
Twisted Sister
U2
Van Halen x2
Velvet Revolver

Is Papa Roach as good as Springsteen live?

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day

I swear, if you are trying to hijack my thread so it becomes one of your stupid "Is X better than Y better than Z" questions, I will make it my life's goal to see you banned from this board.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)

In my opinion, yes.

The Boss has several classic hits and it was great hearing them live with his passion. Papa Roach also put up a hell of a good show. They were part of Crue fest and out played both Buck Cherry and Motley Crue that night. Jacoby Shaddix, the lead singer even left the stage area and went up the stairs to the top of the lower bowl to sing for a few minutes.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I've seen Lisa Lashes live before.
I saw her cleavage before I saw her.
Hmmm, maybe I should start a babe section for her :D

jinxypie

Sadly, I don't think I have the same taste in music as most of you here. :facepalm:

Not going to name the concerts I've been to for fear of being run out of here. :eek:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Which one? The one with the LED tile wall? Gawd, that guy's a douche!

yeah, the future embrace. it was in hollywood at that little place. i forget what it was called. i thought it was a decent show. and yeah, i think he does have his moments.

lucky for him, im a huge jimmy chamberlin (the SP drummer) fan. he made an appearance at the show which was fucking sweet.

but now.. with no jimmy, im not feeling it after all these years. im playing mellon collie and realizing how great that one was.