• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Credits! February 2022 Update!

Unfortunately, we didn't get to work very much on the credits in January due to a huge push to get the new filters done as well as getting the new PG celebrity site. However, the 1 reward that we did get done for the workers in our admin did get up and running.

1644491032191.png

This is roughly what it's going to look like on the frontend, except the credit value of the reward isn't showing up for some reason (but you can see we have the value in our admin so its not lost).

1644491094010.png

Now that the filtes are going live (today!), I have the room to get the developer who has been working on credits back at it. The rewards that are being added are the following:

• Reporting problem links: when you report a link, if the reviewer deletes or puts it on backup you will receive a credit. Until they process the report, the credits will show up in the queued credits column. This works exactly like on the old site.
  • Reporting problem photos: when you report a photo set as broken, not working, etc and it needs to be deleted or put on back up then you will receive a credit.
  • Process dead links: we have a dead link checker that goes over all the links on FreeOnes. The admin worker that processes these will receive credits.
  • Submit new babe in admin: when an admin user adds a new babe to the system, they will get credits. We may be adding credits for you guys but need some statistics in place first!
  • Add avatar to babe in admin: when an admin user adds an avatar to a babe who doesn't have one,or has a really bad one, they will get credits.
  • Add videos to system: the admin users who add new videos will get credits.
  • Add photo galleries to system: those admin workers who add the photo sets you enjoy will receive credits.
  • Add links to system: those admin workers who add links to the system will receive credits. We will be looking into the possibility of allowing you to earn credits as well.
  • Review imported links: this is where the admin workers review the links that someone added to the system
  • Add thumbnail to links: when an admin worker adds a thumbnail to a link they will earn credits. This is something we're looking at allowing you guys to do too!
  • Review imported videos: the worker reviews the videos that were uploaded.
  • Delete/backup photos, videos and links: when an admin worker deletes or backsup photos, videos, or links they'll get credits.
So you may ask, why only TWO rewards for you guys and a number for my internal admin workers. We already have the "rewards" running on the proof of concept so it's a relatively low bang for the buck in terms of work compared to adding rewards to new things we don't have rewards for.

Two rewards that will be coming in weeks 8 & 9 will be getting credits for logging in and using the site daily, as well as commenting on babes, photos, and videos. However, we need to do some things first like adding some internal logging so we know when you as a user are active. Same with the comments, we need some logging so we know when you've made a comment. Plus we need to add some checks and balances to make sure the credit part of commenting doesn't get abused.

Also, during weeks 8 and 9 we'll be able to watch the credits that you're earning as users for reporting links and photos to make sure everything is working as it should. Once we're satisfied then we'll allow you to see your credit pages!

Unfortunately, this is a BIG system we're adding. So a lot of baby steps but as you see we haven't been idle!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
FIRST LOOK at what the credit tab is going to look like!!

What you see is a layover open. The user had clicked one of the Rewards from the 1st column in the background.

At the top of the text which will explain a little about the credits and link to the page where you can see an explanation on how to earn each credit, is your total. And of course, like with the old site you can see the 3 credit columns. The first is the queued credits, so if you reported links that haven't been processed by one of my admin workers, the credit is stored here. Kind of like escrow.

Then, once the link is dealt with it'll either go to the accepted column or the rejected.

1645115938450.png

I'm actually testing a whole load of Rewards from the list in the OP today and tomorrow. Once everything checks out and we can put this live, we're going to take about 2 weeks to make sure all is working correctly. We'll be able to see your earned credits, but you will see the current tab. It's entirely possible that once we launch this, if you're reporting links, there could be credits waiting for you! So make sure you're logged in when you report things!

Think that's about it for now!

Petra

Staff member
So we have most of the credits I mentioned above in testing. We haven't started the reporting of problem photo sets yet, but it's next. Unfortunately I needed the developer to update something on our dead link checker and then he has a few things he needs to do to help fix/update filters. After that, this is the next batch of rewards he's working on.
  • Admin: add new review to system
  • Admin: review finished (someone wrote the review)
  • Admin: review ready for scheduling (someone quality checked the review)
  • Admin: add new sponsor to system (administration)
  • Admin: add new site to sponsor (brains of the system)
  • Admin: add site info (will be connected to reviews at a later date)
  • Admin: add pricing to site (currently shows up on reviews)
  • Admin: add campaigns to site (statistics)
  • Admin: add payment processor (the billing company + name that will show on your CC statement - to be added to reviews in the near future)
  • Admin: check link thumb as bad (this makes a standard image appear, like the twitter logo)
  • Admin: add tags to link
  • Admin: add category to link
  • Admin: add tag to video
  • Admin: add category to video
However, I'm currently testing everything he has done and as soon as we have the credit tab in YOUR profile pages done and that's tested, we'll push what's OK to production. Remember, it'll probably be a week or two before you get to see it. Unless you want to become part of my testing group. ;-D If your'e a regular user and want to become part of my elite little test group, send me a DM. It's a great way to see beta features before anyone else!

Last edited:

Petra

Staff member
Placeholder 2

leftypa

PSA: Masturbation causes blindness
Petra:

Thank you for the update. As with everything else you guys are/have been doing it looks great! And as always the Web Site is looking better and better each and every day.
I look forward to the day when you guys finally get to finish this. Just so you can sit back even if only if it's a day ot two and reflect and enjoy all that you and the rest of the team have created.

Again thanks for the updates.

Reactions: sj1

leftypa

Petra:

I opened my credits as I do every time I log onto the site.

Only tonight I received thr following:

You currently have 14,645 credits.

Here at FreeOnes, you can earn credits* while using the site! There are simple ways to earn, such as just coming and being active! Or you can find and report links that don't work any longer! For a full list of credits that you can earn, or things you can spend them on, click here

When you earn a specific type of credit, it will show up below. Click on the description of the credit to see when you earned the credit and the specific state. Some credits depend on actions from FreeOnes staff, so they will show up in the queued column for a little while.

So my question is when are the log-on credits going to be added in [From the time you changed from the old to the new web site. I ask this because I've done what you asked us to do and that was to keep track of our points. So I've been keeping I feel is a pretty good record of my points [Days I've logged on] since the change over and I should have some where in the neighborhood of around 17,188 credits [Daily log in points, plus the 100 points { i guess for every 30 days} ] give or take a few which currently should my my count is about 2,543 credits short.

Sorry I a pain in the a$$ about the credits but I've always been a numbers guys.

So could you please... If you can give us some sort of time-frame when we should see our missing credits from the the old to the new...

Petra

Staff member
Well, first of all what you see is when we tried to sync the credits from the old site to the new about 1.5 years ago. They didn't sync correctly so we have to try something else when we're at the point of bringing the old ones back.

Second, we're going to have to do the log on credits a little differently than on the old site. Modern sites can let people stay logged in almost indefinitely. So either logging people out automatically or making people log out and log back in will just be annoying and piss people off. So we're going to do a "daily activity" credit instead. Basically there will be a minimum amount of activity a person will have to do to get the credit.

Go read the newest thread over in the talk section for a bit of an update on the time line.

leftypa

Sorry to keep pestering you guys, cause I know how busy and frustrating it is to having some one keep asking questions...

I have 2 questions:

1: Where is the talk section that you are referring me to look at? I can not seem to find it or I'm looking in all the wrong places.

2: Can you explain what you mean by "Minimum amount of activity" . Cause I for one don't mind having to re-sign in. Since most if no all web sites already require me to do that [ex Pal-pal, E-bay. all banking sites etc] now.

Petra

Staff member
https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/credits-march-2022-update.1017550/

And I can't really tell you what will be considered minimum activity yet because we haven't talked about it in depth. But most likely it'll be some sort of action such as following something, rating something, liking/disliking something, downloading something (for premium), going to your collection pages. So use the site, get a daily activity credit.

leftypa

Thanking you for clarifying that up for me/us.

As Always keep up the great job you guys are doing...