• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Credits! March 2022 Update

If you've been watching the February Credit Thread, you'll have seen that we made A LOT of progress in the last few weeks. Guess what?!

THE NEW SYSTEM IS LIVE! You just can't see it yourselves yet. But we can see them!

What Can I Earn Credits for Right Now?

Right now, if you're reporting links that aren't working, have viruses/malware, or other problems you can possibly earn credits if we have to remove it from offline (i.e. delete or backup the link). Here's what it looks like (please ignore the headers, the looks aren't 100% finished yet):

1646319731015.png

So this user has reported 4 links (5 credits each). Just like in the old system, they're queued until someone takes a look at the reports in our admin and either deletes the link, backs it up, or marks the report as "done" which means there's nothing to do. Or, if they reported something that won't take it offline, it'll also be marked done. We'll be watching to see what the majority of reports are. If we see a lot of "wrong babe" or other things, we might make another button that gives credits if we have to actually do something. But that will come later!

As I mentioned in last month's report, all of the other credits have to do with actions done in the admin.

1646319936307.png

If you're wondering why we're doing these first, the majority of them are very easy since we had the proof of concept already in the system. Also, it helps give me a better overview of what people are doing behind the scenes and lets me make better decisions. The end result of better decisions is a better FreeOnes! It will also help me identify opportunities I can give you, the FreeOnes community, to earn credits doing more things!

What are the Next Steps?

Right now as I type, the developer working on this is adding more credits to the system. Most all of them are for my admin once again, but we do have 'Report Photo Sets' coming for you. Then we'll get videos in there. I think I can also sneak in reporting comments on babes, videos and photos as another easy one to knock out.

After these, we still need to look into adding rewards for suggesting changes to photos and videos. This would give credits for suggesting cast to photos/videos that have none as well as giving credit for the correct cast if it's wrong. And of course for suggesting proper tags/categories for those that have none as well as suggesting proper ones if they're wrong.

I'm hoping by the end of April we'll be able to get the first "thing" you can spend your credits on implemented. FreeOnes Premium Silver accounts!

We will also be allowing you to individually download videos and photo sets for credits. Much like we had on the old site for videos. Maybe even allow you to "rent" a premium theme for a monthly cost.

I do have a little more work that I need to do in the admin for my worker's credits. While the overview on the frontend is great for you guys, for what I'm using it for behind the scenes not so much. So I need something a little more robust for my administration purposes. But once that's done, I can focus on the frontend more!

What About My Credits From the Old myFreeOnes?

As I keep repeating, they're coming back. However, we want to get the new credit system up and running before we dump time into finding a way to sync the credits in the old database to the new. We already have an idea on how to tackle this, which will not only mean getting your credits into the system so you can see them and use them, but also getting your archived transaction log into the system.

After we get this done, the next major task on the list is to build the infrastructure for the myFreeOnes galleries. This way we can get all of the purchased galleries connected to your accounts and you can start spending your credits to buy galleries again!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
A little update. We've been adding A LOT of rewards to the system. I think we're at around 73. We even got our admin worker's overview sorted (in the admin, the rewards are a type of statistic as well as job tracking for invoices, which is why we've spend time adding them).

Currently, I've had about 50 links reported since we put the report link reward online. I'm happy to say it's working very well AND we will not be clearing the database when we open the credits to everyone. So happy reporting links!

Last edited:

Petra

Staff member
TBA

Petra

Staff member
TBA

Petra

Staff member