• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes Members' Collaborative Story

Mr Miyagi

Banned
At this point Chris thought to himself "damn my story has really gone AWOL recently. I need somebody to get me back on track with a good plot"................

Sutty

Banned
Chris got over his slight hallucination and drove off down the road after serving the kids their ice-cream. He noticed he had a missed call on his mobile phone from his girlfriend, but unfortunately his battery was low so he couldn't call her back....

ÆGEAN

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
But suddenly out of the blue, the man who was in the pirate suit selling hotdogs appeared. He waved down Chris and shouted "hotdogs get your hotdogs!" Chris was very confused. First his battery on his phone, then the ice cream and now this guy!

georges

Staff member
Chris punched the guy in the face and threatened him with his deserteagle"Move or i shoot you now"
The guy disappeared.THen chris turned on the engine of the van.
A car appeared in the van's rear view mirror. It was not time to call the girl friend back. The car got more and more closer to the van.Chris understood then what was the situation.THe car which was chasing him was a black buick gsx a fast muscle car from the 80's.Chris then put the gear into drive and gave full gas.The "sharkman" open the left window and began to shoot on the van with his gun.Chris was reaching the 100mph.Chris saw that the car was coming closer to the van, and Chris turned the wheel on the left with full force and smashed the buick into a wall.Chris could thanks fully take the control of the van again and he headed in the direction of Seattle.

Last edited:

steef

Got two nipples for a dime?
georges said:
Chris punched the guy in the face and threatened him with his deserteagle"Move or i shoot you now"
The guy disappeared.THen chris turned on the engine of the van.
A car appeared in the van's rear view mirror. It was not time to call the girl friend back. The car got more and more closer to the van.Chris understood then what was the situation.THe car which was chasing him was a black buick gsx a fast muscle car from the 80's.Chris then put the gear into drive and gave full gas.The "sharkman" open the left window and began to shoot on the van with his gun.Chris was reaching the 100mph.Chris saw that the car was coming closer to the van, and Chris turned the wheel on the left with full force and smashed the buick into a wall.Chris could thanks fully take the control of the van again and he headed in the direction of Seattle.

While driving the many miles that had to be taken to reach Seattle Chris thought over his plan.

itsame

I know how to use the search button!
..and thought to himself ....."maybe itsame can get me out of this, he is such a pimp"

But itsame was too busy writing drunken "collaborative stories", and shamelessly increasing his post count, so he couldnt turn to him for help....

Instead Chris decided to..........

Last edited:

Mr Miyagi

Banned
....plug his phone charger into the cigarette lighter and call his girlfriend to see what she had wanted earlier....

Seattle was the last place Christopher needed to be, but he drove west, nonetheless; he just needed to get out of the city and find a place where assholes and freaks couldn't find him for awhile.

thfcmad

I eat, sleep, and live FreeOnes!
whilst driving he thought to himself, i really wish georges would read the rules of this thread and only post one sentence intead of a whole chapter, still some people are just board whores.....

Mr Miyagi

Banned
he also thought that if I stay here I could pay my regards to georges :rolleyes:

But Georges would'nt be really happy, because Chris is an hardcore democrats and he hates George W Bush, he want him dead... so he accelerate and went to W rally in Seattle...

georges

Staff member
The Guards of the w rally saw chris car coming at full speed. A guard shot two bullets in each front tires of the car one bullet in the engine and one in the windshield.

Chris's car kept going however, and in the mayhem caused by the gun-toting rally attendees' SHOOTING at Chris, the car sped out of control and mowed down at least 4 dozen people -- bodies were flying everywhere as the bullet-riddled car sped into the crowd...

It was fortunate for Christopher that the political rally was so chaotic -- the policeman who shoved Chris into the van forgot to shut the door completely, and Chris escaped, losing himself in the crowd, looking for another car.

georges

Staff member
one of the fbi agent recognized chris and told to the others to help him. all the three agents were now shooting with their desert eagles on chris

It was a shame that the FBI agents had such shitty aim: they shot several innocent bystanders to death as Christopher ran through the screaming crowd and hotwired another car (a beat up Chrysler) and slammed his foot to the floor as the chaos behind him faded into a mere memory.