• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes Members' Collaborative Story

ÆGEAN

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
HOWEVER, a car parked near by started up and casually followed Chris.........

"Casually following" wasn't fast enough, not by a long-shot, and Chris sped out of the area in his newly-stolen car without a single FBI agent on his tail.

itsame

I know how to use the search button!
"I could really go for a beer" Chris thought to himself, as he eyed a swanky little club on the side of the road. Its name was....

sams9inch

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
..."Georges Bar and Grill. Live dancers". Chris could hardly beleive it, but wtf? Might as well go look at some titties and pound down a few cold ones before...

Sutty

Banned
After a few beers, Chris left the bar but heard some police sirens in the distance. He decided the only option was a new identity. Luckily for Chris, there was a fancy dress shop over the road, so he decided to go and have a look round. 5 minutes later Chris left the shop.........as Darth Vader.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Unfortunately for Chris, the police driving up the road thought that Darth Vader driving a beat up Chrysler was just a bit suspicious. And so the chase was on again........

Sutty

Banned
As the police were chasing Chris in his Darth Vader costume, a coach full of Star Wars enthusiasts were driving past on their way to a convention. Everyone piled off the coach and a massive fight broke out between the police and the Star Wars fans who were also dressed up in character.

Luckily for Christopher, the Star Wars fans were met by the chasing police, who arrested most of them (for public intoxication) and were left in the dust as Christopher drove madly out of town, tossing his Darth Vader costume out the window.

georges

Staff member
Chris was running but someone was running after him tooChris tunred his head and saw a tall guy looking like Yull Brunner with an angry face.Chris then began to run faster.

Sutty

Banned
Chris looked at the dash of his brand new car, it looked pretty new. He noticed a few buttons so he decided to press one and WHOOOSH.....he was transported back in time to the start of the day at his computer desk where his girlfriend had left his apartment. This was like something out of Back to the Future:D

itsame

I know how to use the search button!
Only this was about to become even more bizarre, for when Chris looked at himself in the mirror, he saw a stunning busty brunette looking back at him. It was apparent that when Chris was transported through time, he had also been transformed into a beautiful woman.......

Shaking his head as he awoke at his computer, Chris realized that he needed sleep and was hallucinating - the shock of his girlfriend leaving him had made his hungover mind dream up a world of insane car chases and dead, costumed pirates and the FBI, etc.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
"Yes I did Chris, but I cant understand why you sent me a vibrator. Dont you know that your father satisfies me every night without fail. What on earth were you thinking son!!!!"

Mr Miyagi

Banned
"Like I said mom, I didnt buy it for you. But if you are going to be like that I suggest you take that vibrator outta the box and shove it up your ass !!!!"