• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fucking my exs

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
I was staying at a hotel on my own on a work training trip. It was a week long it was pretty boring. I was in the bar one evening when i felt a tap on my shoulder. Jack it is you a voice said. I turned and said yes as i did i saw my first love Laura. I had not seen her in 10 plus years. She looked like she hadn't ages a day. I said what are you doing here and she told me she was at a work conference. I said me too. There was two conferences on at the same time. I said are you on your own. She said yes and I said me too. I said you will have to have dinner with me. She said ok sure. She said is tomorrow ok i am very tired today. I said no problem. I said do you want one drink. She said ok but just one. She said so what have you been doing and we both caught up. She was happily married and it was so easy chatting to her. I took her number and i said i will message you the time of the dinner reservation. She smiled and said good night. I had a few more drinks before going back to my room and jerking myself thinking of her. The next day the conference went so slow. I just wanted to fly by so i could meet Laura for dinner. I had booked a very intimate table with comfy seats in a quiet part of the restaurant. I sat there nervously waiting for her to come. when she did she said this is not what i was expecting. She said this is not a date Jack I want you to know that. I said I know Laura I just want to get you a nice dinner to make up for all the crappy restaurants and cafe when i had no money. She said you were always so sweet. No one treated me as good as you did or as bad as you did. I said thanks and sorry. We chatted about the past and we had a few drinks and a lovely meal. We both had a lovely time and we forgot we were not a couple. After the meal we went to the bar. It was quiet but there was a singer. We managed to find a small sofa and we had a few cocktails. She was sitting close to me and i loved how she smelt. She smelt of Laura. I loved making her laugh and her incredible smile. She bent over at one stage to get her phone out of her bag and i couldnt help myself having a peek down her top. I wondered if her 34c breasts were still as perfect as they were back when we went out. She caught be looking and said Jack behave yourself. I said i probably spent more time playing with your boobs than any other gf. She said I remember. i said no girl has had nicer boobs than you since. She smiled when her phone rang. She excused herself and went to chat to her bf. I could tell he was not being too nice to her from her body language. I knew this because i had once been that asshole. I hadn't always being the nicest to her. I had learnt in the years to come thats not how you threat people you love. I had also cheated on her. She was the sweetest girl and i had often been an asshole. When she came back she tried to pretend everything was ok but i could tell she was upset. She said i better get some sleep i have an early start in the morning we are visiting a business. I said no problem maybe we can meet up for dinner again tomorrow. She maybe but lets not make plans i could be tired after the day. I said sure no problem. She said you have changed havent you. I said yes. I was an asshole and i will always regret that but i decided i dont want to be that person anymore. She smiled. She got up and I walked her back to her room. She said you don't need to walk me home anymore. I said i know. She said don't get any ideas. I said of course. before she got to her room she stumbled and fell. She was a lot drunker than i realised. She said her bf gave out to her for being drunk. I said sorry to hear that. She dropped her bag and she couldnt get up when she tried to pick it up. She started laughing. I got her to her door but she was stumbling now. I helped her in sat her on the bed. I took off her high keeled shoes. she kissed me before falling back on her bed. She said stay with me. I just smiled. I said can i use your toilet. I really wanted to be with her but she was too drunk. When i came back she was asleeep. I got her out of her dress and tried not to peek at her incredible figure. I put on her pjs. Put her on her side and put pillows either side so she couldnt roll on her back. She snuggled into one and whispered Jack. I just smiled as i left. I went back to my room and jerked myself off thinking of her. The next morning i sent Laura a message are you ok. How is the site visit? I didn't get a message back for a couple of hours. When i did she said i have such a bad hangover. I said hows the work trip and she replied i didnt go. I was too sick. She said hows your conference. I said boring as fuck and sent her a pic of a lot of bored ppl listening to a speaker. She sent me a pic of her feet on bed watching tv. She said fancy watching a sh!t movie. I said sure see you in 5. She sent me back a laughing emoji. I went to her room and she let me in. She was wearing a dressing gown. I moved her dress, bra etc off her chair and sat down as she lay on the bed. She said what happened last night i dont remember. I said you stumbled a few times and i got you comfortable. She said did you undress me. i said yeah i did and she said and nothing happened. I said no. She said really. I said you did kiss me and ask me to stay. She said but you didnt. I said no. We were both too drunk. I wanted to but knew i shouldnt. She said thanks i was drunk and a bit emotional. i said its fine are you ok. She said my head is pounding. i said do you want a drink or something to eat. She said please. so i went and got her some bar food, some drink and brought a couple of joints from my room. She ate and drank. She said sit up her on the bed i am sober now and can tell you to behave yourself. So i did. We watched the movie and she fell asleep snuggling against me. She smelt so good and i liked the feel of her next to me. When she woke up a few hours later she smiled and said i was hoping that this wasnt a dream. She went to the bathroom and when she came out she was completely naked. I just staired at her. She said stop staring you perv. I need to get changed. I said sorry and she just smiled. She came and lay on the bed she said get your clothes off. I read once the best way to get rid of a pounding headache was to get pounded. I nervously took off my clothes. She jerked off my big cock and said i missed this and said i have never had a cock that i liked as much as yours. She gave me a bj for ages. her skills had improved but i could look at her pretty face forever as she sucked my cock. She rode me front facing and back facing before i fucked her doggy. I got on top and pounded her pussy. She said please cum in me Jack. I said are you sure. She gripped her legs tight against me so i would cum deep in her pussy. I fucked her so hard and fast until i felt my balls were going to explode and i pumped stream after stream of hot cum deep into her cunt. She moaned in pleasure. I fell on top of her. I then rolled over beside her and she gave me a big smile. I looked down and saw her perfect tits and her cum soaked cunt and smiled back.

Tripod

As we lay there is post sex bliss Lauras phone rang. It was her bf and i could hear him giving her shit for being drunk the previous night. She was really nice and said hun i am on a site visit. She then said goodbye. Her bliss was gone and she was now anxious. She said you need to go. I said I will if thats what you want. She said that should never have happended. I said i am glad it did. She said i have a bf. I said he doesnt treat you very nice. She said neither did you. You just used me and then you cheated on me. I said I was an asshole. She started to cry. I said what can i do. She said i don't know go, stay, i really don't know. I said do you love your bf and she said i don't know anymore he treats me like shit. I said you deserve better. She smiled. She said i am worried he will come up her and catch us together. I said whats his email and whats his favourite football team. She said why. I said lets see how good he is a bf. She didnt understand until i hacked his facebook account and she saw he had a secret tinder account. She said the prick has been cheating on me. I said how about we get one of his friends to cheat on you for the next few days and you wont have to worry about him coming here. She said its fucked up but i am so over him now. She said how are you going to do it. I said give me 20 mins and I will sort it. I knew one of the girls he was sexing with on tinder but he hadnt messaged yet. I messaged her and asked her did she like him. She said ya but when he messaged me I was seeing someone else. I said any chance you could message him now and keep him busy for a few days. She laughed and said i can but i am pretty sure he has a serious gf. I said she is away. She said why though. I said he has been having a tough time and he just needs some fun. She said ok. I said dont tell him it was my idea. She said of course not. She said I was hoping i would get with him anyway. I said great. She said i will message him now. She said i am horny as hell today. I laughed arent you everyday. I said i am pretty sure its sorted. We read their messages as they chatted and saw she was meeting him soon after. Laura rang her bf but he lied and said he had mates over and he would chat to her when she got back. She smiled and said id be angry if i loved him wouldn't i. I said you would. She came closer and hugged me.

Tripod

Laura asked me how i knew Alana as we snuggled. I said she is just a friend. She laughed and said sure. As we laid beside me i thought of the first time i fucked her. I met her at the gym and i brought her back to mine.

Tripod

That was a number of years ago but i also thought about the time i met her a few months ago and how we caught up.

Tripod

I had fallen asleep and it was so nice waking up beside Laura. I fucked her really hard this time. I forgot she was my first love and i really fucked her hard. Fingering her ass at one stage and fucking her so hard another and i then shot my load all over her face.

Tripod

When i woke up she was sucking my cock like crazy. Like she was totally addicted to my cock. Like she was cock crazy. She spoke dirty this wasnt my Laura but i closed my eyes and got into it. She knelt over and said fuck my ass. I did what i was told and she kept saying harder. She then rode me with her ass. I then climbed behind her and fucked her ass as she fingered herself. It was so fucking hot.

Tripod

I lay there with Laura and said that was wild. I said we never did anything like that before. She saired into my eyes and said i would do anything you wanted. I joked anything. She said ya anything. I said wow that sounds exciting.