• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls Rubbing Two Cocks Together - Part II

cunnyfunt

Pussy Wrangler
https://i.imgur.com/7eq55De.gif
https://i.imgur.com/NgHjjtT.gif
ZzS23sz.gif
aRZkuPZ.gif
Where's that 2nd scene from with the blonde?

dp93

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
5HjdNS.gif
5HjTgC.gif
5HjTgC.gif
5HjRmo.gif
5HjNHL.gif
5Hju4P.gif
5Hj7t1.gif

edmerx

myFreeOnes.com: sign up for it now!
Queen is an excellent sub. I did for a month. However, I love the dynamic where the girl spontaneously pulls the cocks close and makes them touch, or purposefully holds the cocks together and strokes them in an unexpected way. I don't know, there seems to be a difference to me, something hotter about the girl and the guys caught up in the moment and just letting it happen, and then they all get off on the act.

steakncheese

What are these words under my name?
Queen is an excellent sub. I did for a month. However, I love the dynamic where the girl spontaneously pulls the cocks close and makes them touch, or purposefully holds the cocks together and strokes them in an unexpected way. I don't know, there seems to be a difference to me, something hotter about the girl and the guys caught up in the moment and just letting it happen, and then they all get off on the act.
Yeah I know what you mean. Their dynamic is a bit different with a bi guy who introduced her to it.

I've messaged her and mentioned how a lot of guys with this fetish are on the other end of the spectrum and are more into guys being led into this by dominating girls who are really enjoying it. She seemed responsive so perhaps they might gear some of the future vids towards that kind of audience.

edmerx

Yeah I know what you mean. Their dynamic is a bit different with a bi guy who introduced her to it.

I've messaged her and mentioned how a lot of guys with this fetish are on the other end of the spectrum and are more into guys being led into this by dominating girls who are really enjoying it. She seemed responsive so perhaps they might gear some of the future vids towards that kind of audience.
That's cool you had some communication with her. The videos are def hot!

Rubaduba

Cumming to a town near you.
Bumpity bump bump. Don't forget about Sylviasucker.com. She makes fresh frottage videos about once a month!

edmerx

Am I losing my mind??? Friends here who appreciate Rocco know the Intimate Castings series was a treasure trove of Rocco rubbing cocks in some really hot scenes. One of the most recent from sometime last year was #50, scene 2 with Ginebra Bellucci. Now, someone back me up on this. In one part of the scene, Rocco was in KOC with the Joss Lescaf where she stops sucking and starts jerking their cocks off together. It was immediately one of my favorite scenes. After, they remain in the position for some double vag, she then proceeds to try to jerk them off with her feet. Well, Rocco Siffredi.com has now removed all of the Intimate castings series, but hey, I sub to AEBN and have the scene bookmarked to revisit when needed, so no big deal, right? But now, it seems that scene doesn't contain any of the above. Did they switch in an edited scene? Am I losing my mind? Can anyone here back me up on this?

rpprt3

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
Yesterday I posted the full video of the gif I posted a few days ago but it didn’t pass the moderator due to the website I uploaded it to.

If you search “JM Frotting”, it should come up for you.

Enjoy.

heyguys1871

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Am I losing my mind??? Friends here who appreciate Rocco know the Intimate Castings series was a treasure trove of Rocco rubbing cocks in some really hot scenes. One of the most recent from sometime last year was #50, scene 2 with Ginebra Bellucci. Now, someone back me up on this. In one part of the scene, Rocco was in KOC with the Joss Lescaf where she stops sucking and starts jerking their cocks off together. It was immediately one of my favorite scenes. After, they remain in the position for some double vag, she then proceeds to try to jerk them off with her feet. Well, Rocco Siffredi.com has now removed all of the Intimate castings series, but hey, I sub to AEBN and have the scene bookmarked to revisit when needed, so no big deal, right? But now, it seems that scene doesn't contain any of the above. Did they switch in an edited scene? Am I losing my mind? Can anyone here back me up on this?
I've only seen the KOC portion on a gif. The current video I have does not include that. I was thinking it was some BTS. Weird that its difficult to find a legit version of this.

edmerx

I've only seen the KOC portion on a gif. The current video I have does not include that. I was thinking it was some BTS. Weird that its difficult to find a legit version of this.
Thx! It was prob a version only released on his site. The other version made the regular release.