• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls Rubbing Two Cocks Together - Part II

I thought this deserved a tip of the hat. Kayla definitely gets into the frottage part at the end only sad that its with a dildo. Still, she is great at playing into the fantasy! very hot! https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/44749/27965617/strap-on-seduction-handjob-futa
previewlg_27965617.jpg

Last edited:
looks like the thread is dying out here...anyone have anything good lately?
ive been keeping my eyes peeled. QueenofFrot is pretty meh, not much content really. Sylviasucker hasnt made many good ones lately either. Where did all the good frottage go? Looks like the market is ripe for the taking if only someone would make consistent content. ive opened my wallet to pretty much anyone making this content and i know im not alone. I'll keep it posted as long as this sub is alive.

It’s not necessarily new stuff but if you search on this website, you can find a lot of the gka production frotting stuff that has been taken down elsewhere as well as other stuff from Jenny Jizz that hasn’t really been posted anywhere else. (Openly bi stuff so if you’re more just leaning into just frottage/friendly fire, You Might want to skip a bit here and there.)

For me it is when it happens unexpectedly and the guys just go with it. The girl being into making the dicks touch is really great. That being said, there is more content out there than ever with two cocks together in a mouth, or in a pussy. Used to be a rare find is now pretty common. The challenge is finding the right balance of erotic/excitement on the part of all involved. I have noticed in all movies directed by Jim Powers, especially in a lot of bi movies, there is always a good part of every scene dedicated to good cock to cock by the girl. He gets it!

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
A few recent posts in this thread have been removed.

Someone said "let's keep this thread alive!" and proceeded to post a link to a banned website, attempted to work around our censors and then asked people to DM them.

If a website or subject is forbidden on the public side of the site then it means you can't do it via DMs either, so people can quit complaining about not being able to send DMs or asking how to send them.

So if this persists - the thread won't be kept alive, it will be closed - or at the very least you may end up being banned.

There's absolutely no need to do any rule breaking here though... just post links to videos that:

a) aren't a banned website
b) aren't a complete rip-off of an entire scene (pirated uploads)

It's quite simple. Don't make it into a problem.

sadly, i haven't found anything worthwhile in some time. Anyone out there having luck finding content? The hell happened? Things were on a steady roll for a bit and now??? Comon Edmerx, wheres the goods?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
sadly, i haven't found anything worthwhile in some time. Anyone out there having luck finding content? The hell happened? Things were on a steady roll for a bit and now??? Comon Edmerx, wheres the goods?

Attachments

• public.jpg
    public.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 25