• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Help! I can't log in to the board with my usual details

Can anyone advise?

I keep getting an error message when I try to log-in, I've had to create a new account to post this.

My old account is 'theraven', I've reset my password, all I ever get is 'you've gone over the login quota, wait 15 minutes'. But this has gone on for a few days.

Any ideas?

Can't log in?

Hi.

I am unable to log in with my original account (that I've had for many years) - it tells me I have reached my password quota and to try again in 15 minutes.

I have put in the correct password, and I can't access the email address I signed up with, so I can't reset it.
I haven't been banned (I checked).
It was working fine 2 days ago, but now I can't log in.
Can anyone help?

B

ban-one, PO'ed

I'm having the same problem this morning. The main site works fine, but the instant I switched to the board, it didn't accept my username and password and claimed I'd used up my attempts and have to wait 15 minutes

And as a side note, if the max username is 18 character, why the heck does the field accept more than 18 characters?

ban-one

Works for panties
I'm having the same problem this morning. The main site works fine, but the instant I switched to the board, it didn't accept my username and password and claimed I'd used up my attempts and have to wait 15 minutes

And as a side note, if the max username is 18 character, why the heck does the field accept more than 18 characters?

Yes, that's me^

Somehow, I managed to sneak in, just trying again in Miss Hyrbid's thread, but I don't know it'll work next time and something is clearly wrong

At least it's good to read that I'm not alone in this problem. My 'normal' name is Shorty V and I'm having the same issues. Just sent Adam a PM.
Hope everything gets solved for everyone!

Happy Easter! :)

I knew it!

I'm having the exact same problems logging in with my normal account too.
As a result the account I'm now using is the second new one I've had to create.

I've never had problems logging in to Freeones. My original account is d_w86. I created it so long ago I can't even remember which email account I used to set it up.

Anyway I tried logging in and got the 'you've gone over the login quota, wait 15 minutes' message like steveoorlandoweb. As I couldn't remember what email account I'd used to set up my original account I created a brand new account - dsw86 - and made a note of the new password. I was logged in initially like I am now. However, I was logged back out due to inactivity and then couldn't log back in - I definitely logged in using the new account details because I triple checked before clicking log in. Didn't work.

I did a password reset. Used the new password that had been generated and sent in the email and got the 'you've gone over the login quota, wait 15 minutes' error again. With a brand new password!

I've cleared all the cookies, passwords and site data for freeones from my preferred browser. I've even tried logging in on Internet Explorer, which I never use. It didn't make a difference.

There must be something wrong as others have posted the same issues.

Re: Can't log in?

I'm having the exact same problems as are others as there is another thread about the same issue created the same day as this one - https://board.freeones.com/showthre...n-t-log-in-to-the-board-with-my-usual-details

I'm now on my second new account as I couldn't log in with my original, which I've also had for many years: so many in fact that I can't remember which email address I used to create it. I've never had an issue logging in.

Hope they sort this out quickly.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I've alerted IT, but you guys might have to wait till tomorrow since today is officially a holiday and people aren't working. ;-\

At my first attempt of logging in, Freeones stated that I filled in the wrong password, and have to wait 15 minuten before I can try again.

1) I didn't fill in the wrong password.
2) As this is my first attempt of logging in, how could I used up all my attempts?
3) Waiting for 15, or 20 to make it sure, didn't resolve the problem.
4) Waiting a day and asked a new password did solve the problem, but again a day later this happened.

Now I am at a point I succesfully logged in, and I am writing this before it happens again tomorrow.
If someone can give me advice. I didn't get any infrictions by the way.

Enjoy your day!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Give things a try again, guys and girls. We should be good to go. Sorry about the mess! I'm here to take all the credit before Petra says something!

Petra

This may be fixed. If possible can you guys let me know if it's working as normally as possible?

Petra

I'll let the dev know that his fixed solved it. Thanks!