• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Main Site Babe Comments - READ PLEASE

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Hello.

Just so we're clear, posting abusive comments towards and about performers on their profile pages is totally unacceptable. As is posting abusive messages towards other posters in those comments.

We are seeing quite a lot of this sort of thing and we want to see none of it. Please help us out by reporting such comments as it's a big site and we obviously can't see all posts.

If you have an account on the forum and post any such messages, then you will receive a warning on here or a ban on both accounts depending on the severity of whatever you've said. If you only have an account for the main site, then you will just be banned, and without warning.

Ithankyou!

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Hello.

Just so we're clear, posting abusive comments towards and about performers on their profile pages is totally unacceptable. As is posting abusive messages towards other posters in those comments.

We are seeing quite a lot of this sort of thing and we want to see none of it. Please help us out by reporting such comments as it's a big site and we obviously can't see all posts.

If you have an account on the forum and post any such messages, then you will receive a warning on here or a ban on both accounts depending on the severity of whatever you've said. If you only have an account for the main site, then you will just be banned, and without warning.

Ithankyou!
Stop posting common sense. Too bad you even need to mention it. It should be a given.

• Love
Reactions: sj1

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
You only have to look at the posts on almost every top-ranking star on the site, especially surrounding fucking black dudes, to see that common sense is a pandemic that we actually need to happen.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I've seen it sporadically in various Favorite Babes threads. I've even commented on it too. That led to me getting many (n) dislikes by the poster and his "friends"... Though I'll tend to put those people right on ignore rather than report their posts. For example, I went into a known camgirl's thread who wasn't doing enough cam shows for the populace. I commented on why these guys were so abusive towards the lady. And I got back many dislikes. Another time, I went into a well known European model's thread and I noticed how abusive members were towards not just the lady but the techniques the lady was using on her photos. (She was (now) an older model and she was using airbrushing on many of her pictures) When I said that it was a "fan thread" and it was not a thread for members to complain about her and why they thought her photos were bad. I got back dislikes too. The ringleader said that he had seen her in the past two decades and he felt that he was entitled to complain, since he had been a longtime member of her personal website. Instead, I put the whole crew on ignore rather than report any of their posts.

One of the main reasons why we have many OCSMs leaving is because members are abusive. For example, Nina Mercedez, Brittany Andrews, Vicky Vette and Christy Mack.

Should I now take them off ignore and go back to reporting their posts? Over the years, I managed to put a lot of members here on ignore mainly because of what they have said in their posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: sj1

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
Whether you have people on ignore or not is your personal preference, we're not going to tell you who you should or should not block. If someone is waging a downvote campaign against you, let us know and we'll look into it. If you see abusive comments towards any model on the forum or the mainsite, report them and / or let us know.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Whether you have people on ignore or not is your personal preference, we're not going to tell you who you should or should not block. If someone is waging a downvote campaign against you, let us know and we'll look into it. If you see abusive comments towards any model on the forum or the mainsite, report them and / or let us know.
Maybe you should try fixing this by putting all of the children in a time out, and take away their "candy" for a couple of days. Just to remind them they have a privilege, and not a right. Just sayin'. I mean if I acted up like that, I got a wooden spoon, or a hot wheels track....let alone disrespect a lady.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
Maybe you should try fixing this by putting all of the children in a time out, and take away their "candy" for a couple of days. Just to remind them they have a privilege, and not a right. Just sayin'. I mean if I acted up like that, I got a wooden spoon, or a hot wheels track....let alone disrespect a lady.
Well, we are now rolling out a system that allows us to monitor comments on profiles a lot more closely and act on them, so who wants to be the first to try it out....?

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I've seen it sporadically in various Favorite Babes threads. I've even commented on it too. That led to me getting many (n) dislikes by the poster and his "friends"... Though I'll tend to put those people right on ignore rather than report their posts. For example, I went into a known camgirl's thread who wasn't doing enough cam shows for the populace. I commented on why these guys were so abusive towards the lady. And I got back many dislikes. Another time, I went into a well known European model's thread and I noticed how abusive members were towards not just the lady but the techniques the lady was using on her photos. (She was (now) an older model and she was using airbrushing on many of her pictures) When I said that it was a "fan thread" and it was not a thread for members to complain about her and why they thought her photos were bad. I got back dislikes too. The ringleader said that he had seen her in the past two decades and he felt that he was entitled to complain, since he had been a longtime member of her personal website. Instead, I put the whole crew on ignore rather than report any of their posts.

One of the main reasons why we have many OCSMs leaving is because members are abusive. For example, Nina Mercedez, Brittany Andrews, Vicky Vette and Christy Mack.

Should I now take them off ignore and go back to reporting their posts? Over the years, I managed to put a lot of members here on ignore mainly because of what they have said in their posts.
If you see anyone being abusive (or even generally un-pleasant) towards a model, PLEASE report them immediately! I have no qualms about being a ban-happy bastard on anyone that would do such a thing!

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
We have a system now in place to eliminate such comments and ban users posting them. But reporting is key to their removal. So by all means be report happy!

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
It's VERY VERY important that people report such comments though. Totally understand blocking or ignoring people, but before you do that PLEASE report them otherwise we're often in the dark as to what's happening. It's a big site with lots of users and babes and comments sections, so members' help is totally necessary and hugely appreciated.

helpmehelpyou.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
We have a system now in place to eliminate such comments and ban users posting them. But reporting is key to their removal. So by all means be report happy!
Hey Steve, you got it. I just sent you a PM. Please take care of the model in question FreeOnes outside profile on the main site. Remove the offending comment and ban that guy.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
Hey Steve, you got it. I just sent you a PM. Please take care of the model in question FreeOnes outside profile on the main site. Remove the offending comment and ban that guy.
Hey everyone - be like John. Because of him, I just caught a real name alias that had snuck through our system, and I got to ban a wanker for posting real names. Nothing brightens my morning like banning a wanker.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
FYI, posting a real name to out a model is not a flex. You look like a creeper at best. It's not gonna get you laid, you're not cool, you're just a creep. Don't be a creep.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
And just to clarify, real name dropping is an instant banning offence. That includes trying to sneak one on to a babe's profile page through the 'edit bio' feature.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
This evening I've banned at least three persistent offenders when it comes to unpleasant comments on babe profiles. HOWEVER. Banning these so-called people does not immediately delete all their comments. So again, even if a member (such as djay1234 and Lancelot1) has been banned, if you see comments from them, keep reporting them. No matter how old the comment! We don't want this detritus on this site. Thank you!