• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

More Girly Games???

IncomingTease

Official Checked Star Member
What happened to them fun girl on girl action fighting games with tits bouncing, fighting in bikinis, and hot outfits?? I don't know but 2012 needs to bring some hot girl games to the table because there hasn't been anything good except the one game i adored most for ps2 which was "Rumble Roses". Do you guys know any hot girl games with action and who is in charge please let me know lol.

I know one is coming in April which looks really good for ps3 i cannot wait which is "Lollipop Chainsaw".

I know one is coming in April which looks really good for ps3 i cannot wait which is "Lollipop Chainsaw".

Should have tried out for the role of Juliet! http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1217385p1.html

Other than that, I actually never played any of those types of games but Rumble Roses actually looked like it could have been alright to play and then good to watch the moves (which seemed to be 90% of one chick shoving her crotch into another girl's face. I'm not complaining)

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Lollipop chainsaw looks odd... but I´m sure as hell going to give it a try, you cant go wrong with a chainsaw wielding cheerleader going mental on zombies... if only they would be zombie pirates.... then I wouldnt stop the killing.

Pretty sure the Lollipop Chainsaw chick has her boyfriend's head hanging on a chain from her waist (weird). I know there's a Rumble Roses game out on the current gen systems, but I haven't seen or heard about anything new in this type of genres.

IncomingTease

If i knew there was a tryout for the game i would've been signed up damnnn lol. Yes i love me some girl fights bring it on ;)
Should have tried out for the role of Juliet! http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1217385p1.html

Other than that, I actually never played any of those types of games but Rumble Roses actually looked like it could have been alright to play and then good to watch the moves (which seemed to be 90% of one chick shoving her crotch into another girl's face. I'm not complaining)

IncomingTease

I know if they do something similar to rumble roses i am so the 1st pre ordering hehe ;)

Pretty sure the Lollipop Chainsaw chick has her boyfriend's head hanging on a chain from her waist (weird). I know there's a Rumble Roses game out on the current gen systems, but I haven't seen or heard about anything new in this type of genres.

Some Xbox arcade game just came out with a whole bunch of busty chicks fighting, but I can't remember the name right now. Apparently it's actually supposed to be good.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Heavenly Sword is one, and I am not sure about Bayonetta.