• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

trinigecko114

Will you be my friend?
question:
are there any cam shows where Nikki talks about sex or her sexual experiences ???
Sorry I can't remember which date this cam show is but there is one where she talks about one night when she and Joey are skinny dipping in the pool. They were about to have sex when her dad walks out on them! It was dark so he couldn't see that they were naked in the pool, thinking that they was just having a normal swim and starts having small talk with them!

Also, in her journal in April, May or June 🙃 2013 she talks about her sex experiences.

Maybe there or more but that's all I know of.

BriX

Licking pussy is better than licking ice cream
Sorry I can't remember which date this cam show is but there is one where she talks about one night when she and Joey are skinny dipping in the pool. They were about to have sex when her dad walks out on them! It was dark so he couldn't see that they were naked in the pool, thinking that they was just having a normal swim and starts having small talk with them!

Also, in her journal in April, May or June 🙃 2013 she talks about her sex experiences.

Maybe there or more but that's all I know of.
Yeah, there is another one (date escapes me) where she talks about being at a party or something, and she ended up blowing some guy with her boyfriend watching. I think the idea was that they would have a 3 way and her bf would fuck her while she sucked off the other guy. It sounded like her bf got conflicted about the whole thing and guy she was sucking off popped almost instantly. I may be misremembering so if anyone can clarify the details, please do.

vectorious

I'm secretly in love with my sister
It's my hope that one day a video will be released to accompany this set...

Attachments

• CFHstV.jpg
    CFHstV.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,135

BriX

It's my hope that one day a video will be released to accompany this set...
Did they say they shot a vid for this set? This set is from 2015, so it would have been the Sybian present video that Christmas. Do we have reason to believe they shot another?

Last edited:

Yonikhan

There are contests on this board?
[QUOTE
Yeah, there is another one (date escapes me) where she talks about being at a party or something, and she ended up blowing some guy with her boyfriend watching. I think the idea was that they would have a 3 way and her bf would fuck her while she sucked off the other guy. It sounded like her bf got conflicted about the whole thing and guy she was sucking off popped almost instantly. I may be misremembering so if anyone can clarify the details, please do.

this is interesting .... no one remembers the date of this camshow???

vectorious

I'm secretly in love with my sister
Did they say they shot a vid for this set? This set is from 2015, so it would have been the Sybian present video that Christmas. Do we have reason to believe they shot another?
Nothing was ever said about an accompanying video, but I'm hoping they shot one and never released it due to too much skin. Here's hoping.

Badd Blud

Support single moms. Go to a strip club!
In one cam show the subject of them having sex came up and she talked about how they are always busy and tired. That they had more sex when shooting than at other times..

Rizzzo

Practices kissing in the mirror.

Brix I hope this will clarify, threesomes were first mentioned by Nikki in a written interview titled "Nikki talking about sex 2013" she said she had two threesomes, neither her idea. 1/ with 2 guys 1/with a guy and a girl, and neither ended well. Nikki further expanded on the interview in a couple of webcams, with the two guys, yes the guy she went down on came rather fast but she said she had intended to fuck him as her boyfriend who set it up was behaving like a jealous dick.
With another boyfriend a threesome was arranged with a girl that fancied Nikki but it all went wrong when boyfriend was shut out, Nikki says she told him the girl would not be interested in him she only wanted to fuck Nikki which really pissed him off, hence her statement in the written interveiw that neither threesome ended well. The written interview plus one more were put on free ones by "I love Nikki" I have the web cams where she expanded on the threesomes in my file when I run across them I'll let you know.

Badd Blud

Support single moms. Go to a strip club!
It has been a while since the website link was posted....'I Love Nikki' had one of the best fan pages going which is still up but hasn't been updated as the blogger moved on a while ago!

Opss

Yonikhan

Brix I hope this will clarify, threesomes were first mentioned by Nikki in a written interview titled "Nikki talking about sex 2013" she said she had two threesomes, neither her idea. 1/ with 2 guys 1/with a guy and a girl, and neither ended well. Nikki further expanded on the interview in a couple of webcams, with the two guys, yes the guy she went down on came rather fast but she said she had intended to fuck him as her boyfriend who set it up was behaving like a jealous dick.
With another boyfriend a threesome was arranged with a girl that fancied Nikki but it all went wrong when boyfriend was shut out, Nikki says she told him the girl would not be interested in him she only wanted to fuck Nikki which really pissed him off, hence her statement in the written interveiw that neither threesome ended well. The written interview plus one more were put on free ones by "I love Nikki" I have the web cams where she expanded on the threesomes in my file when I run across them I'll let you know.

this camshow would be interesting to watch ... let us know what show it is

BriX

The first one I've come across is dated 012918 where she talks about one of the threesomes towards the end of the webcam, I'll carry on looking for the others.
Thanks for the date. Time is 54:00-End. A little easier to follow if you download the chat transcript.

Rizzzo

Practices kissing in the mirror.
Thanks for the date. Time is 54:00-End. A little easier to follow if you download the chat transcript.

Like Quote Reply
Brix this is the one I had in mind both threesomes are discussed in a rambling sort of way along with getting fucked in the back of a trailer, dick sizes and vibrators .Cam is dated 050117 enjoy.

Yonikhan

Like Quote Reply
Brix this is the one I had in mind both threesomes are discussed in a rambling sort of way along with getting fucked in the back of a trailer, dick sizes and vibrators .Cam is dated 050117 enjoy.

thanks for the directions rizzzo...to thank you i want to upload nikki leg tattoo photos