• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Yonikhan

There are contests on this board?
FB_IMG_1608326995925.jpg

Rizzzo

Practices kissing in the mirror.
If thats the case I for one will not be upset if she stays retired, I don't dislike tattoos but that is an absolute horror show. IMO Joey has gone from one of the most envied men, to, he's brave walking out with that!

Badd Blud

Support single moms. Go to a strip club!
It's an interesting mural, looking up to see what's in the sky. However it is too black, is it meant to be goth?

Not a critic but color is a wonderful thing. I was so happy to trade in my black & white TV for those 'hi tech' color ones back in the day.

Slacker4lyfe

Who's that woman in your sig? She looks like my wife!
Well really only care for the tips. She can post videos from the waist up and I wouldn’t be upset 😂. It’s her body and I personally don’t care she can do whatever she likes

trinigecko114

Will you be my friend?
I am wondering where that pic came from though? 🧐
I don't like or hate tattoos so if she do come back which is extremely unlikely, it wouldn't bother me much. I was also wondering where those pics came from. I think Nikki would of posted those pics on her Twitter if she really wanted people see her tattoo.

Rizzzo

Brix,
you say the leg tattoo is genuine, you know this how? I ask purely out of interest as I am not aware of Nikki posting any pics of her leg tattoo's outside of one she did for only fans.

Badd Blud

Support single moms. Go to a strip club!
Brix,
you say the leg tattoo is genuine, you know this how? I ask purely out of interest as I am not aware of Nikki posting any pics of her leg tattoo's outside of one she did for only fans.

It is genuine, unless there are two people out there with the same leg tattoo of a hot air balloon with the sun shining behind it and flying people. Add in the bird just off the knee cap. Go to Nikki's last web cam and she has the same bird in the same place.

Rizzzo

It is genuine, unless there are two people out there with the same leg tattoo of a hot air balloon with the sun shining behind it and flying people. Add in the bird just off the knee cap. Go to Nikki's last web cam and she has the same bird in the same place.
And this could not be photoshopped?? It's not like it hasn't been done with pics of Nikki before.

Poke-e-girl

My internet is way faster than yours
Again, HOW did someone get this pic from Nikki?