• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JennSpace

Life at Freeones is good!
Again, HOW did someone get this pic from Nikki?

I always believed that, for years, Joey and Nikki have come on here from time to time and I also suspect Joey is even posting on this thread under some alias or used to but I'm just not sure which one of us, he is or used to be. Just my opinion though. :)

Rizzzo

Practices kissing in the mirror.
I always believed that, for years, Joey and Nikki have come on here from time to time and I also suspect Joey is even posting on this thread under some alias or used to but I'm just not sure which one of us, he is or used to be. Just my opinion though. :)
Ahhh conspiracy theories never mind Joey which one of you buggers is Elvis??

Poke-e-girl

My internet is way faster than yours
You are probably right.
I think it would be noble of him to post here as himself to address the remaining fans as a show of appreciation than using an alias.

Slacker4lyfe

Who's that woman in your sig? She looks like my wife!
Thanks for posting this Joey. Wish we could get a webcam show or some new updated content to see how you guys are doing. Hope all is well during the pandemic and appreciate your efforts with the weekly updates. Nikki's true fan base enjoys the content.
Hahahah hilarious

trinigecko114

Will you be my friend?
A few more hours and this shitty years is over. Had to cancel my vacation to Europe and that's just me. So many people have it much more worse. Losing their jobs and loved ones to this damn virus.

Hopefully 2021 will be better. The virus should be under control and things will get back to normal...ish.

I hope Nikki and her family are safe and doing well. Looking forward to see what BTS videos Joey have in store for us.

Have a safe and hopefully a better New Year. Have a good one and be careful.

🥂

motherhips

I should probably read the Board Rules...
A few Murder She Wrote questions about the tattoo pics.

1. Where did they come from? Someone asked in July 2019 if anyone had any pics of the tattoo and the user who posted them said he did. Are those the pics from July 2019 or are they older than summer 2019?
2. Is that Mumz/Nikki's basement? From photo shoots in their basement, it doesn't look like their basement. And it had a pool table, don't remember one in theirs.
3. Could the pics have been for the tattoo artists portfolio?
4. Are they from social media that Mumz/Nikki have?

Just glad they are still putting out content.