• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Politics or pandering?

CunningStunts

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42968584/ns/politics/

You be the judge...

I personally lost a LOT of respect for him with this stunt... a President of the United States mocking people who want to enforce the laws of the United States he is sworn to uphold to score political points is beyond anything I've ever seen.

Am I wrong? Discuss.

PJpenny

Piss off - I'm wanking
anytime a politician of any party talks about the border its pandering.....ALWAYS.....

the parties have had so many years to clean up the border crossing mess and no ones done a thing about it, except the virtual fence which was 2 million dollars wasted in the worst possible way (the idea itself was a waste to start with) call me what you want, but i always get the cynical reaction everytime the border comes up cause i know its just a play for votes, it never comes up in non election times. I unfortunately know about this too much living in a border city, we get the politicians pandering to the citizens all the time.

pete rose

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet.
All of politics is pandering.

Hot Mega

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

You be the judge...

I personally lost a LOT of respect for him with this stunt... a President of the United States mocking people who want to enforce the laws of the United States he is sworn to uphold to score political points is beyond anything I've ever seen.

Am I wrong? Discuss.

I can't fault your opinion of what you think of his mocking.

But in reading the article, he's right.

The border is more secure than it's ever been ..or at least he's done more than any president has with respect to securing it.

And...no matter what the reality, it is politics and republicans would probably prefer to wedge the issue than seriously address it.

So which is worse the mocking he's doing of republicans for the mockery they make of the issue? Or the mockery they make of the issue in pandering to a wedge instead of a solution?

busaguy79

FreeOnes is pumping through my veins!
The thing with politics is that they hardly ever mean what they say, I can see politics becoming more and more like the trash talking you see on WWE

The movie 'Idiotcracy' could be a reality!

Trident1

Less than 1,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt
If the President wants votes he should seriously refrain from mocking. Imagine if Bush did that, the media would hound him for it.

dongkong

Reading this makes me horny
I find some of Obama's behavior to be very childish. But what i call "Childish" the media calls "brilliant". At the end of the day both parties havent done crap about the situation. Like Nancy Peloci said she would like our country to reach a point where who wins the election really dosnt mean to much. I think Nancy's dream has been an american reality for quiet a while now. Who wins the election really dosnt matter to much becuase there is really not much diff between the parties. Sad but true.

Hot Mega

If the President wants votes he should seriously refrain from mocking. Imagine if Bush did that, the media would hound him for it.

Yeah...just imagine...probably not much more than they did when he and his surrogates mocked and painted Demo politicians as virtually anti-American and claimed they were making the country less safe.

I find some of Obama's behavior to be very childish. But what i call "Childish" the media calls "brilliant". At the end of the day both parties havent done crap about the situation. Like Nancy Peloci said she would like our country to reach a point where who wins the election really dosnt mean to much. I think Nancy's dream has been an american reality for quiet a while now. Who wins the election really dosnt matter to much becuase there is really not much diff between the parties. Sad but true.

Really..this??^^:facepalm:

Trident1

Less than 1,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt
Yeah...just imagine...probably not much more than they did when he and his surrogates mocked and painted Demo politicians as virtually anti-American and claimed they were making the country less safe.

Really..this??^^:facepalm:

The difference is the media isn't calling Obama out on his mocking to any extent. Now if it was a Rep. the media would go nutzoid.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
I just listened to the address and it's just the normal election time jabs at the opposing party to get votes. Nothing new, nothing unexpected.

Personally, I'm more concerned about any legislation passing that will provide citizenship to 11 million illegals who crossed the boarder KNOWING they're doing it illegally.

What they need to focus on is fixing the process of becoming a resident/national legally since that's broken into little itsy bitsy bits.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

You be the judge...

Am I wrong? Discuss.
More likely you never had any respect for him, I suspect.

Hot Mega

The difference is the media isn't calling Obama out on his mocking to any extent. Now if it was a Rep. the media would go nutzoid.

I'm not sure what you mean. MSNBC title the story "Obama mocks Republican...".

It's a day old, 1 or 2 day story no serious media would bother examining beyond that irrespective of who the president was or his party affiliation.

Criticizing the media for anything other than their kid skin glove handling of Bush post 9/11 is out of touch with reality IMO. Bush got a free pass on almost everything seemingly just because he was president on 9/11. His poll numbers went up for how he handled 9/11 when in fact he didn't do anything. The only handling he got was from Faux (pas) news stroking his noodle at every turn, the rest of the media didn't look upon the guy with a critical eye for years.

It's still astonishing to me how anyone can seriously accuse the media of anything uneven as it relates to Bush. In fact speaking of 'ifs', if there was even a hint of what the media did and were asked to do by their higher ups in favor of Bush's run up to the Iraq war, we would still be having prosecutions (literally and figuratively) if Obama were the president for whom that were done.