• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should there just be a "Mass shooting in the US" sticky thread?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Isn't that usually the case? That's why I always bring up gang violence, and criminal violence when someone brings up a mass shooting. Under new definitions, gang violence is considered a mass shooting, and I personally do not believe it should. Here were allegedly two minors, not even old enough to buy a gun, let alone carry one, and the little snot nosed cunts caused pain, suffering and mental anguish to more then just their selfish little asses. We don't know why yet, but what could it be? Your dew rag is a different color, so we're enemies? Stay away from that chick, she's my girlfriend? It's a fucking pathetic joke, and these vile little hoodrats need to start paying a price for their actions. The one that fired the fatal bullet, death. Swiftly, and without complication, within ONE YEAR, not after he's been on death row for 30 years milking the system. The other shooter, life WITHOUT any possibility of parole. I think the federal government needs to start prosecuting murder, and make it a capitol offense across the board, so the states that like to coddle criminals, like california, and new york, can't play catch and release with their revolving doors of justice. It's time to restructure the minimum mandatory sentencing for violent crime, gun violations, and especially serious drug crimes. You get caught with a kilo of fentanyl, you spend 50 years in prison, you get caught with more then a kilo, you die, by an injection of your own fentanyl. People die from your drugs, and it can be proven, you get charged with murder. Clean up the garbage, and it will be easier to fix a lot of the other problems.
There are cases were guilt isn't 100%, where there's some doubt who the shooter was, etc. And to be fair, the justice system has gotten it wrong more than a couple times, so I can see why we might want to be cautious.

This is not one of those cases.

In cases like this where there is 100% absolute certainty of the guilt, and it's the crime of murder, I agree they don't deserve to be "rehabilitated". You're a minor? Why should we let you become an adult and do worse things? Unless you find a way to "rehabilitate" death for your victim, go fucking rot in hell. I hate to give props to the Chinese communists, but that is the one aspect of their system they got right.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I think the federal government needs to start prosecuting murder, and make it a capitol offense across the board, so the states that like to coddle criminals, like california, and new york, can't play catch and release with their revolving doors of justice.
Do NY and CA play catch-and-release for murder? That seems fairly lenient even by their standards.

It's time to restructure the minimum mandatory sentencing for violent crime, gun violations, and especially serious drug crimes.
I agree. This guy got off easy in my opinion:
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/gun-influencer-conspired-illegally-import-150000538.html

Mr. Daystar

Do NY and CA play catch-and-release for murder? That seems fairly lenient even by their standards.

I agree. This guy got off easy in my opinion:
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/gun-influencer-conspired-illegally-import-150000538.html
Often they release violent offenders, with many pryors with little or no bail required, and they seem to not want to sentence murderers to life without parole. ny and ca do not execute murderers. I don't feel all murders require a death sentence, but some clearly do, in my opinion anyway.

As far as the gun guy goes, that article is the first I've heard of it, but the article didn't say he was let off with a slap on the wrist. I guess he's out on bail, and while yes he appears to be breaking, or broke the law, if you're going to give bail to a violent murderers, then why not him?

gmase

Often they release violent offenders, with many pryors with little or no bail required, and they seem to not want to sentence murderers to life without parole. ny and ca do not execute murderers. I don't feel all murders require a death sentence, but some clearly do, in my opinion anyway.

As far as the gun guy goes, that article is the first I've heard of it, but the article didn't say he was let off with a slap on the wrist. I guess he's out on bail, and while yes he appears to be breaking, or broke the law, if you're going to give bail to a violent murderers, then why not him?
Because they likely are not as lenient with violent murderers as alleged.

Mr. Daystar

Because they likely are not as lenient with violent murderers as alleged.
Well I'm getting every story I post off of Yahoo. The sources are different, but they post them. In fact a murderer was just released on a ridiculous technicality. He was being detained in the wrong facility. I'll keep my eyes open, and post them in here when I come across them. I have no control over the validity of the article, but I'm not going to make shit up about crime, I think both sides are to lenient, on all crimes. Maybe poke around yourself a little bit, if you feel I'm being to slanted or biased. I know we disagree on several points and issues, but I don't really think you believe I'm in favor of being easy on, criminals, especially violent ones, or drug traffickers.

gmase

Well I'm getting every story I post off of Yahoo. The sources are different, but they post them. In fact a murderer was just released on a ridiculous technicality. He was being detained in the wrong facility. I'll keep my eyes open, and post them in here when I come across them. I have no control over the validity of the article, but I'm not going to make shit up about crime, I think both sides are to lenient, on all crimes. Maybe poke around yourself a little bit, if you feel I'm being to slanted or biased. I know we disagree on several points and issues, but I don't really think you believe I'm in favor of being easy on, criminals, especially violent ones, or drug traffickers.
Here is the case you are referencing:
https://nypost.com/2024/02/14/metro...fter-judge-rules-he-was-held-in-wrong-prison/

It doesn’t seem like a catch-and-release or bail issue to me, but it is still fucked up. He was serving 22 years to life for second-degree murder. Someone in NY’s correctional system fucked up completely.

You are correct - I know you are not on favor of leniency.

Use this thread:
https://www.freeones.com/forums/thr...-just-makes-my-temple-throb-in-agony.1025189/