• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Gun Control debate thread

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
That's what happens, when you act a fool, and screw around when and where you shouldn't.

On the bright side, you haven't blamed an inanimate object for the shooting, like so many uninformed, and unreasonable people do. I find it pathetic, and ignorant, that anyone can blame an object for a death. When a drunk or even simply careless driver runs down people, or children, no one blames the car, but the gun with the scary name, that some whiney little left tard used, well now that's okay. See, everyone that wants to make the country a safer place, by wiping their ass with the Constitution, is literally to fucking stupid to realize that no one, on either side really wants this to end. It's the pile of dead children the pigs on the left stand on, to whore their agenda, to work towards disarming a lawful populace, because if you're that stupid and naïve to think after they get one kind of gun, they won't go after the others, when they realize the first move didn't work, and kids are still being shot, I'm here to tell you, they will. Just like the right needs these shootings to keep fighting the good fight for the might and right of the country, as a platform to use as a way to distract people from the evil shit they're doing. This will never go away, until they start paying attention, and punishing criminals severely. How many kids EVERY SINGLE DAY, die from gun violence in this country? A lot, and a lot of it could be stopped, if the liberal shitbags that scream defund the cops, and prison and bail reform, would imprison and seriously punish the little hoodrats they catch. Scroll through Yahoo. Almost EVERYDAY, mainly from Chicago, Atlanta, Memphis, and New York, there's a story about a couple of little punks, who were released without cash bail, and are caught committing a crime with a gun. Why are they out? Why do our mayors and councilmen think it's okay to make excuses, and give early release to those who have done the things they have. I don't give a flying fuck if some little piece of garbage is 12 fucking years old. If he points a gun at someone and robs them, he should be doing hard time, in a big boy prison, for at least 15 years. Second offense, 25, and third strike, death. As a lawful, law abiding citizen, have never had any problems with the law, not ONE SINGLE RIGHT, should be taken away. You want to stop school shootings? Harden the target. Don't infringe upon me, I've done nothing, and neither has my gun, and any American that doesn't like our right to ownership, should move to Canada. I've been there, and it's a damn beautiful country. Great fishing, and hunting. Great beer, no doubt, and medical insurance, plus weed is legal. If you don't like the cold, move to mexico, they have strict gun laws there, so no worries about crime. But my rights, and an inanimate object SHOULD NOT BE THE DEFAULT GO TO, when problems arise, it should be the last.

Now I'm going to do my Luxman impression.
gun_control_works2.JPG

second amendment.jpg

secondamndmnt.jpg

onchristmas.jpg

So when can we expect the GOP to announce bills for stricter gun controls?
Their top guy was almost assassinated by an AR-15, so that has to count for something, right? ;)

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Their top guy was almost assassinated by an AR-15, so that has to count for something, right? ;)
Come on, think like an American. More AR-15s is the correct answer. The Secret Service restricting carrying firearms near Trump probably contributed to the incident. There were more than a couple people who noticed the gunman prior to his attempt on Trump's life. If they had guns ... 🤔

This is the spirit ...
https://apnews.com/article/ammunition-vending-machines-ddb2e507213cda8ef46da0d8146253ae
download copy.jpg

Come on, think like an American. More AR-15s is the correct answer. The Secret Service restricting carrying firearms near Trump probably contributed to the incident. There were more than a couple people who noticed the gunman prior to his attempt on Trump's life. If they had guns ... 🤔

This is the spirit ...
https://apnews.com/article/ammunition-vending-machines-ddb2e507213cda8ef46da0d8146253ae
View attachment 1145961

Oooooohhh!!! Can ya get hand grenades in that thing? Do I have to wait for a military explosives background check? Also...I'm too young for a driver's license. Will my library card be okay for I.D. purposes?

Y'know...people say ARs should be illegal because they're not for hunting. That's bullshit. Why, I just mowed down 25 geese with mine yesterday on Highway 5!

gmase

Oooooohhh!!! Can ya get hand grenades in that thing? Do I have to wait for a military explosives background check? Also...I'm too young for a driver's license. Will my library card be okay for I.D. purposes?
I thought I was the only one who carried around a library card. Well, me and my daughter who got a perk at trivia night once because she actually had hers on her.

Last edited:

gmase

And just when you thought American streets couldn't get more exciting:

https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-whit...achine-guns-second-amendment-bruen-rcna168012
The answer to reducing gun violence is more guns. Only people without guns are killed. Oh wait, that does not seem correct.

The judge was seeking guidance on our historical tradition of gun regulation. How about we go back to 1789 when the Amendment was written or 1791 when it was ratified? Every citizen can own and operate a musket! That seems logical to me.

Mr. Daystar

I wouldn't worry about it too much. The criminals can already get them, probably from the same filth that brings in tons of fentanyl and meth into this country, and the law abiding people that just enjoy the shooting and collecting of firearms, won't be able to afford them. On the cheap side, you're looking at at least $5000, and that doesn't really buy you much. A Tommy gun, or a BAR, you're looking at $20 to $30 thousand dollars, per gun. The price won't go down, because there isn't a large pool of of them out there. Just like old classic cars, the less there are, the higher the price.

Mr. Daystar

My post refers to fully automatic weapons.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
I wouldn't worry about it too much. The criminals can already get them, probably from the same filth that brings in tons of fentanyl and meth into this country, and the law abiding people that just enjoy the shooting and collecting of firearms, won't be able to afford them. On the cheap side, you're looking at at least $5000, and that doesn't really buy you much. A Tommy gun, or a BAR, you're looking at $20 to $30 thousand dollars, per gun. The price won't go down, because there isn't a large pool of of them out there. Just like old classic cars, the less there are, the higher the price.
Yes you can buy fully automatic weapons now. if you have a Federal firearms license andf a safe place to store them. What this is about I suspect is actually carrying them about like every other gun. Like in Iraq and some other nations where you get up in the morning, throw sling of your AK 74 over your shoulder and go on down the road. And now for something along gmase's ideas:

https://time.com/7015403/haiwaii-loosens-weapons-laws-scotus/

Mr. Daystar

Yes you can buy fully automatic weapons now. if you have a Federal firearms license andf a safe place to store them. What this is about I suspect is actually carrying them about like every other gun. Like in Iraq and some other nations where you get up in the morning, throw sling of your AK 74 over your shoulder and go on down the road. And now for something along gmase's ideas:

https://time.com/7015403/haiwaii-loosens-weapons-laws-scotus/
I understand the laws. The point is, any law abiding individual, that spent a small fortune on a machine gun, isn't going to use it in ANY capacity, other than an occasional use at an approved range, or let it sit in a safe and appreciate. I know there are idiots out there, and occasionally stupidity prevails, but I still doubt this is going to turn into a common occurrence. If I'm not mistaken, the guy that got busted had a record, and I still haven't heard how and where he got a fully automatic weapon from. The owning of full auto is a federal jurisdiction. They may still file charges for something here.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
I understand the laws. The point is, any law abiding individual, that spent a small fortune on a machine gun, isn't going to use it in ANY capacity, other than an occasional use at an approved range, or let it sit in a safe and appreciate. I know there are idiots out there, and occasionally stupidity prevails, but I still doubt this is going to turn into a common occurrence. If I'm not mistaken, the guy that got busted had a record, and I still haven't heard how and where he got a fully automatic weapon from. The owning of full auto is a federal jurisdiction. They may still file charges for something here.
I agree. But in my relatively long life I have seen some really stupid shit become normalized. So is it impossible for this to happen? Maybe not as it was legal until about 1930 or so. I have seen ad for these before that date. If this works I will post this link:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https://www.ebay.com/itm/185884038695&psig=AOvVaw0eCGqT6NLZyhGs2A_059ge&ust=1725038873178000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CBEQjRxqFwoTCOj5mt3cmogDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE

https://www.brownstonedetectives.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/AFI_1-75_M1927A1_Ad-2.jpg

This page is also very iteresting:

https://www.historicalfirearms.info/post/78483905925/thompson-submachine-gun-adverts-pt-2-the-first

Society has changed and not in all ways for the best. But never doubt what is old cannot become new again.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

Yeah, after Gen. Thompson failed to impress the army and law enforcement, he marketed to the private citizen as the perfect weapon for home defense. Turns out the army and police SHOULD have listened. Of course that's a $20 - $30 thousand dollar weapon now. What the current trouble is, involves modifying Glock pistols. That happens a lot, and I personally think they get smuggled in by the cartels, or gangs. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if china was sending them here. You can't just slap a prst into an AR15, and turn it into select fire weapon. Those are out there too, and most are stolen from military and police armories. One or two might go through crooked gun dealers, but for the massive quantities these criminals have, they had to buy them from people who stole them, or set them up to be stolen. The massive amounts of illegal guns on the street cannot be blamed solely on legal gun owners being robbed, or making illegal purchases. While I will admit I see stupidity starting to prevail over common sense, I still doubt you will see massive changes, such as people buying them for defense, they cost to much, and there are laws preventing the manufacture of new weapons on the books. All that would have to be changed, and require a lot of effort to do so. Honestly by the time they get all that done, the nukes will be flying. I think we're a lot closer than we realize.

Mr. Daystar

Except us. 😢
But at least modern medical science has given us joint replacements, and organ transplants. So much like the old classics, we can be restored.