• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who are you obsessed with at the moment? / Who are you really into right now?

morethanever2

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
nikki brenner

1 (2).jpg
1 (6).jpg
1 (13).jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Madison from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Amount Of Pictures: 600 High-Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Madison E. and I am 26 years old. I live near Seattle, Washington, but I was in Florida visiting my family for the holidays when I came into contact with a model photographer over at the shopping mall. I've already bought all of my gifts for the holidays, but I still needed to buy something for my brother so I decided to walk into one of the clothing stores. Even though I remember seeing Ray (owner of the True Amateur Models website) in the store browsing around, I really didn't think much of it since I was so busy with the woman that was trying to help me locate a particular type of shirt that I had seen displayed on the store website. I eventually located the shirt and bought it. After exiting the store, I walked down to grab some lunch at the food court and that's where Ray started talking to me about the nude modeling! I was interested in the modeling, but I still needed to think it over a little more before giving him a definite answer.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

But yeah, after I went home and looked at the True Amateur Models website, I must admit that I could imagine myself on there, and after giving it just a little more thought, I called Ray and we scheduled the amateur nude modeling shoot! I've never done anything like this before so I am most definitely what you would call a real amateur girl. Well anyway guys, I hope that you all enjoy my high-resolution and amateur nude modeling pictures!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/high-resolution-amateur-nude-pics-madison.html

Last edited:

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Alyssa Hart from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Telemarketing Representative
Height: 5' 01
Pictures: 2,849 High-Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 2 High Definition Videos

Look at this petite and freckled face girl! Her name is Alyssa Hart and I met her at a grocery market and decided to speak with her about shooting for the TrueAmateurModels.com website about 4 years ago! As a result of shooting her on a few different occasions, this 25 year old girl has a total amount of 2,849 pictures! And yes, that is correct ....TWO THOUSAND, EIGHT HUNDRED AND FORTY-NINE high-resolution pictures! I was the first photographer to ever do a shoot with Alyssa Hart, but Alyssa has shot for a few other photographers since that time. However, the vast majority of the models on the TrueAmateurModels.com website have never been on any other websites before. Alyssa has modeling pictures, handjob pictures, blowjob pictures, and a high definition video too!

These particular pictures are NEW pictures of her and were just taken about 2 weeks ago! However, she has many more galleries on the website so if you sign up as a member to view all of the content from the models, be sure to check out all of Alyssa's content because she has a TON of pictures, just like so many of the other models on the website. I hope that you all enjoy these brand new and high-resolution modeling pictures of Alyssa Hart and be sure to check out the website for many more pictures and HD amateur videos!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/alyssa-hart-model.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Brandon from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Restaurant Waitress
Pictures: 560 High-Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

This sexy and hot MILF works as a waitress and as soon as I saw her walking over to my table to take my order, I instantly wanted to shoot her modeling for my website! She also has a very nice set of all natural breasts too! Not to mention, a beautiful face as well. When I spoke to her about participating in my amateur modeling shoots, she was interested, but she was concerned that her husband may stumble upon the modeling pictures one day while browsing the internet. She really wanted to do the shoot though, but she did not want to go behind her husband's back.

According to her, the husband and she had a very lengthy discussion in regards to her doing the nude modeling, and after about 4 hours, he finally told her ...the hell with it, just do the damn modeling shoot! His only request was for her to remove the wedding ring during the shoot. I don't know about you, but I personally don't give a damn if whether she has a ring on her finger or not ...as long as she is showing off that pretty face, those big and all natural tits, as well as that sweet looking brown butthole! Hope you all enjoy these super high-resolution and very amateur pictures of Brandon modeling nude!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/sexy-milf-in-pajamas.html