• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who are you obsessed with at the moment? / Who are you really into right now?

onanist-uprising

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
Jessie Volt

Jessie-Volt-gives-great-Head-before-getting-fucked_001_big.jpg

Reactions: sj1

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Jenny J. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Candy Store Cashier
Pictures: 2,683 High Resolution Pictures - (2000x1500)
Videos: 2 Videos - (Modeling Video And Handjob Video)

I was at the grocery market the other day buying a few things for the week and guess who I bumped into? Jenny J. was standing in the line over at the deli section of the store where they make the sub sandwiches, and of course, as soon as I saw her, I walked over and said hello! Jenny is a sexy chick that I shot a while back for the True Amateur Models site so she's one of the models that are already on the site - and she has quite a bit of content too! But yeah, when I saw her that day at the store, we talked for a while, and of course, she asked me if she could come back over to do some more nude modeling! Even though Jenny has modeling photo galleries on the site, it has been a few years since we last hooked up to shoot so I figured it would be cool to get back together again for another shoot!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

After her modeling shoot on that particular day, I recorded a super high-definition handjob video of her stroking and squeezing all over my dick - and the video quality is very nice! That's the thing about the True Amateur Models site - the pictures and videos consist of real amateur girls, but they are shot with a camera that will deliver high-resolution pictures instead of the small, blurry amateur pics that you so often see on other amateur sites. The pictures below will enlarge to the size of - (2000x1500) - when clicked and they are high-resolution images, but on the other hand, high-resolution images that consist of very homemade and amateur content!

photos above used from the galleries
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-modeling-with-cute-blonde-jenny.html

chuckis@homemasturbating.

Just here for the words.
Bronze Member
Name: Jenny J. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Candy Store Cashier
Pictures: 2,683 High Resolution Pictures - (2000x1500)
Videos: 2 Videos - (Modeling Video And Handjob Video)

I was at the grocery market the other day buying a few things for the week and guess who I bumped into? Jenny J. was standing in the line over at the deli section of the store where they make the sub sandwiches, and of course, as soon as I saw her, I walked over and said hello! Jenny is a sexy chick that I shot a while back for the True Amateur Models site so she's one of the models that are already on the site - and she has quite a bit of content too! But yeah, when I saw her that day at the store, we talked for a while, and of course, she asked me if she could come back over to do some more nude modeling! Even though Jenny has modeling photo galleries on the site, it has been a few years since we last hooked up to shoot so I figured it would be cool to get back together again for another shoot!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

After her modeling shoot on that particular day, I recorded a super high-definition handjob video of her stroking and squeezing all over my dick - and the video quality is very nice! That's the thing about the True Amateur Models site - the pictures and videos consist of real amateur girls, but they are shot with a camera that will deliver high-resolution pictures instead of the small, blurry amateur pics that you so often see on other amateur sites. The pictures below will enlarge to the size of - (2000x1500) - when clicked and they are high-resolution images, but on the other hand, high-resolution images that consist of very homemade and amateur content!

photos above used from the galleries
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-modeling-with-cute-blonde-jenny.html
Damn, she is hot as hell.