• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can't start new thread

Thanks Free ones Adam!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Sir i am also not able to post ... please activate my account

Welcome! It's already activated. New users have post restrictions until they have 5 posts. Until you hit 5 posts, you may not be able to start threads or view threads in certain areas.

Your posts will also be subject to moderator approval until you hit that #5. ;)

Your other post has been approved now :)

Last edited:

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Hi there! I also cannot seem to post a new thread in ID babes and I just activated my account. What do I do? Thank you!

Looks like you still needed an activation. I took care of it for you. Welcome! Have fun!

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I need help as well! Don't see the button can someone activate my account as well

New members need 5 posts before they can make threads in some areas :) I've activated your account as well.

Have fun and welcome!

ArthurTurner

God Bless Christian Louboutin
Enter a room, like FreeOnes talk and then you should see it.

Adam: I'm having all kinds of trouble with my account. I couldn't send you a message about this because I'm not able to. I caouldn't answer a message from a fellow member, asking if I was leaving for forum. I cannot post in my favorite threads. I cannot see my rep points. All of this began happening today. The reason I'm posting here is because I could not message you privately. Just wonder what the heck is happening.

ArthurTurner

God Bless Christian Louboutin
Adam: I'm having all kinds of trouble with my account. I couldn't send you a message about this because I'm not able to. I couldn't answer a message from a fellow member, asking if I was leaving for forum. I cannot post in my favorite threads. I cannot see my rep points. All of this began happening today. The reason I'm posting here is because I could not message you privately. Just wonder what the heck is happening.

Can't edit anything for misspellings or bad grammar, either