• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can't start new thread

freeones_regina

Administrator
Re: I can't reply to threads.

You can reply to threads, it's just that your posts are moderated.
And some times it takes a while before a moderated has taken a look at it.

The good news is that when you have made at least 5 posts you are no longer moderated.
So happy replying!

I can't reply on threads either. I tryed and seen quiet a lot of posts but never a reply button. I need to get 5 posts to be able to start one but it seems i can only reply on this board.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member

I can't reply on threads either. I tryed and seen quiet a lot of posts but never a reply button. I need to get 5 posts to be able to start one but it seems i can only reply on this board.

Yours was never confirmed via email. My guess is gmail ate your mail. Those bastards.

Anyway, you're good to go. But you still need those 5 posts. 2 more!

I have been a lurker here for years. I signed up recently and I have created a thread yesterday after searching the forum for a particular fetish which I could not find. My thread is nowhere to be found.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Try it now. Your account wasn't confirmed via email but I did that for you, yo!

Have fun!

freeones_regina

Administrator
I have the same problenm..I know in the past there where any other because rigths and laws?! But what I have to do to do that now?

Not sure why you can't start a new thread because your account should be fine.
I did notice your board account is not linked to a myFreeOnes account. In the past these accounts were separate but at some point we merged them into one account.
I can merge your board account in a myFreeOnes account for you, I sent you a pm with what info I need for this.