• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Credits! April 2022 Update! It's GO TIME!

Guess what? After lots of hard work developing the new credit system, I think we're finally ready to make it available to all of you.

Once we go live, what credits are available to you?

1. Report link (5): if you report a link (clicking on the kebab menu, i.e. the 3 little dots stacked up on each other) and we delete it or back it up, you will receive credits! Right now they're set at 5 credits but this could be reduced a bit in the near future.
  2. Report photo set (5): if a photo set is broken or there's something else wrong you can report it!
  3. Photo suggestions (1): if you suggest a better category on a photo set, missing babe, correct a wrong babe, suggest tags then you can earn credits for suggesting!
  4. Video suggestions (1): the same as the photo suggest! Earn credits by helping make the video pages better!
  5. Daily activity reward (1): every 24 hour period that you're active (midnight to 23:59 UTC) on your account you will get a credit. What defines "activity?" Following a babe, adding a link or photo to your collections, adding a video to your playlist or unfollowing/uncollecting things.
There are more credits that we're planning on adding as we move forward such as credits for commenting on babe sections, photos, videos, etc. Or reporting videos. We just want to see if people are using what we put in place before spending time creating these things.

So, here are some updated FAQS:

Q. Where can I find my credits?

A. In your profile at https://www.freeones.com/my/profile/credits.

Q. Why is my credits page blank?
A. Have you done any of the 5 things that generate credits? If you have, give us some time to approve or reject it. Once we've done that it'll show up!

Q. What is the queued credit column for and why do I have credits there?
A. When you report or suggest something, your credits depend on actions done in our admin. So someone needs to come and review the links you report (we do get people using this tool to tell us how much they'd like to fuck her...) or your suggestion. If it's approved, the credit will move to the approved column. If rejected, it will be in the rejected column.

Q. How long does it take to get my reports and/or suggestions approved?
A. While we'll try to do this as soon as possible, it could take up to 3 business days.

Q. Why doesn't daily login count as 'activity'?
A. Today people can stay logged into sites almost in defiantly. Or until the cookies force a log out. We don't want to force you to log out just so you can earn a credit. So go and actively use things on the site and you should get your daily credit.

Q. When can I spend credits on something?
A. We're aiming to put the first thing you can purchase live this summer. We want to make sure the first part of the system is working as it should before adding a new layer complication on top of it.

Q. What about my credits from the old site? I had 389...........
A. That is our next task. I need to get with my team and we need to start talking about the best way to approach this. We have some ideas, we just need to come up with a solid plan.

Q. What about my purchased photo sets and transaction history from the old site?
A. That's on the list of things to do as well, but first things first. Get everyone's credits from the old site onto the new site.

Q. What about earning credits from the board?
A. This isn't so easy and the developer that has been working on connecting the board to our system lives in Russia. I'm sure you can see where this is going...

If anyone has any questions I didn't address above, ask them!

Last edited:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Credits are LIVE!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Daily activity credit is now online!