• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should there just be a "Mass shooting in the US" sticky thread?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I don't mean to jinx anything but it's almost 5 O'Clock PM on a Saturday and we haven't had a weekend mass shooting yet. There were a couple school shootings and a bullet festival held at that shopping mall that eluded y'alls gaze during the week though. What an incredible opportunity to murder some random jabroni today then be able to mourn his death the day after tomorrow.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Here's kinda-sorta something. I'm gonna say what a lotta people think. I don't think we should include gang shootings in with the other mass shootings. It's mainly because it's just a gang shooting with one going to the cemetery and the other going to the penitentiary. When you think about it I actually do care enough to call that a positive outcome. Who can argue 2 less gang members preying upon their community is not a good thing?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chicago-suffers-34-shot-8-171526903.html

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
They're certainly different things, but are there enough for a separate topic? Also, aren't large gang shootings relatively rare, because a) they typically lead to an all-out war, which no gang really wants, and b) they also catch the attention of the police, who have to get involved because now the public is going to be put in danger. Unless the gangs are courteous enough to have their shootings in secluded areas, burning-man style.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
They're certainly different things, but are there enough for a separate topic? Also, aren't large gang shootings relatively rare, because a) they typically lead to an all-out war, which no gang really wants, and b) they also catch the attention of the police, who have to get involved because now the public is going to be put in danger. Unless the gangs are courteous enough to have their shootings in secluded areas, burning-man style.

Correct again, Wise Man. There, indeed, are not a lot of mass shootings involving gang members. Those retards can't even do that right and some can't even hit the side of a police station with a 12 gauge.

The difference between gang shootings and school shootings is with gang shootings people jump for joy even on top of the fresh corpses but with school shootings people offer thoughts and prayers conjuring up tears while cutting onions.

tvstrip

Correct again, Wise Man. There, indeed, are not a lot of mass shootings involving gang members. Those retards can't even do that right and some can't even hit the side of a police station with a 12 gauge.

The difference between gang shootings and school shootings is with gang shootings people jump for joy even on top of the fresh corpses but with school shootings people offer thoughts and prayers conjuring up tears while cutting onions.
Gang shootings, particularly with organized crime, that I hear about are usually targeted, surgical hits to send a message or tactical advantage.

For your enjoyment, a recent, high profile one in Canada:

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Gang shootings, particularly with organized crime, that I hear about are usually targeted, surgical hits to send a message or tactical advantage.

For your enjoyment, a recent, high profile one in Canada:

Even the mafia used to have standards. I can't vouch for this kind of activity. Used to be no families... women, kid stuff. If you are with the actual Syndicate then you are fair game.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
There's no more honor amongst those people Dino. That generation has died in the streets, or prison. They were all violent sociopaths, but they obeyed a code. These gangs today, are just vile trash. A street across from my old employer had a drive by go down. Apparently the shooter watched his target drive home, park his car, and walk into the house, THEN, he drove up, and emptied a gun in the house. Missed the target, killed a 1 year old little girl. I don't know whether he was sentenced to life, or death, but either way, he'll live another 15 or 20 years, as his lawyers, which Ohio tax dollars pay for, will clog the courts with frivolous law suits, and legal shenanigans, just to keep garbage alive. Meanwhile, the left is screaming more gun control, all the while making plea deals, and slapping wrists, as they cry for justice and bail reform.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
New Mexico motorcycle rally ends in mass shooting between rival gangs - May 28, 2023

Mr. Daystar

It doesn't count. It's gang violence. They just call it a mass shooting to fit their narrative, and inflame the already fanatical left wing gun grabbers, that can't seem to grasp that criminals and felons will still get guns, even if you do outlaw them. Which actually, most if not all of those gang members have. Irony.

tvstrip

New Mexico motorcycle rally ends in mass shooting between rival gangs - May 28, 2023
Lux's video does illustrate the point that "mass shootings" and "gang shootings" are often used interchangeably by the media.

So what happens if there's a gang hit at a restaurant, but instead of just shooting the target, they just shoot up the entire restaurant, killing everyone inside? Is that a mass shooting or gang violence? Or both?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
A mass shooting is when 4 or more people are wounded or killed by bullets.

Mass Shootings in the United States - Mar. 2023
https://everytownresearch.org/mass-shootings-in-america/

AI article summary:

The article provides an overview of mass shootings in America, defined as incidents where four or more people are shot and killed, not including the shooter.
Mass shootings are a major problem in the United States. Since 2015, over 19,000 people have been shot and killed or wounded in mass shootings. In 2022 alone, over 600 people were killed, with over 2,700 wounded. Mass shootings can happen anywhere, including schools, workplaces, and public places. They are often carried out by people who are known to law enforcement, but who are not considered to be a threat. There is no single solution to the problem of mass shootings, but some possible solutions include stricter gun control laws, better mental health care, and more funding for law enforcement.

Last edited:

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
If you are going to include targeted gang shootings with other random mass shootings why not expand it to mass casualties which would include other means of multiple homicides? What difference does it make how someone is killed? Gang related homicides are the more common examples of murders in America and those characters wipe their ass with any kind of gun control measures people wring their hands over. Handguns are their weapons of choice too.

tvstrip

Let me throw this out there:
Per the national institute of Justice:
https://nij.ojp.gov/topics/articles...-details-half-century-us-mass-shootings#note1

The Congressional Research Service has defined a public mass shooting as a “a multiple homicide incident in which four or more victims are murdered with firearms”, not including the shooter(s), “within one event, and [where] at least some of the murders occurred in a public location or locations in close geographical proximity (e.g., a workplace, school, restaurant, or other public settings), and the murders are not attributable to any other underlying criminal activity or commonplace circumstance (armed robbery, criminal competition, insurance fraud, argument, or romantic triangle).”

tvstrip

I find the above a little restrictive, and playing devil's advocate, possibly an attempt at artificially bringing down the reported number of "mass shootings" in the US.

For example, if I understand this correctly, if Nichole & Ron were with 2 other friends, and OJ offed all 4 of them with a gun, that technically wouldn't be considered a "mass shooting".

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I find the above a little restrictive, and playing devil's advocate, possibly an attempt at artificially bringing down the reported number of "mass shootings" in the US.

Agreed. We mentioned an over-reporting of mass shootings but putting the other thumb on the scale provides these "statistics" cooked-up from a different set of criteria. Statistics are only as good as the source who crunched the numbers while setting the boundaries.

and the murders are not attributable to any other underlying criminal activity or commonplace circumstance (armed robbery, criminal competition, insurance fraud, argument, or romantic triangle)

What type of argument would come under the parameters of underlying criminal activity? You can allow some motive in there to encompass different variables. I don't see where mass shootings have to be 100% random.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
uVH0VF.jpg

qyfG2J.png

Mr. Daystar

The Constitution doesn't GAURANTEE you taco's......sorry Dino.

We also had more then 1 semi automatic rifle, dating back to the 1940's, available to us, but we didn't have shootings like we do now, and they were easier to obtain.

Try again.

tvstrip

What type of argument would come under the parameters of underlying criminal activity? You can allow some motive in there to encompass different variables. I don't see where mass shootings have to be 100% random.
It's a good question, and because it's so subjective and vague, it leaves way too much to abuse for the purpose of fudging the numbers. Are they saying that if the shootings were in conjunction with another criminal activity, then it doesn't count? I totally agree with you that a mass shooting can't be restricted to just mass shootings of random people without cause or purpose.
and the murders are not attributable to any other underlying criminal activity or commonplace circumstance (armed robbery, criminal competition, insurance fraud, argument, or romantic triangle).”
But at the very least, and to your point, I would say that this definition is saying that gang violence shootings don't count, so long as it's between gangs ("competition" being the key word here).

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
The Constitution doesn't GAURANTEE you taco's......sorry Dino.

We also had more then 1 semi automatic rifle, dating back to the 1940's, available to us, but we didn't have shootings like we do now, and they were easier to obtain.

Try again.

I thought you were pulling my leg at first until I checked. You were right. Having a taco in my hand at all times is not guaranteed by the Constitution. I still say if anyone from the Federal Government wants to take my taco they will have to pry it from my cold, dead hands.

It's a good question, and because it's so subjective and vague, it leaves way too much to abuse for the purpose of fudging the numbers. Are they saying that if the shootings were in conjunction with another criminal activity, then it doesn't count? I totally agree with you that a mass shooting can't be restricted to just mass shootings of random people without cause or purpose.

But at the very least, and to your point, I would say that this definition is saying that gang violence shootings don't count, so long as it's between gangs ("competition" being the key word here).

Some statistics are as worthless as memes. Whoever crunches the numbers are as important or can even be more important than the numbers they produce.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Some people thought Brandon Johnson would be worse than Lori Lightfoot as Mayor of Chicago. I think he's doing a bang-up job enabling all the murders of these repugnant gang members. Let's go Brandon and up that body count. Defund the police and let the gangstas finish each other off.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/newly-elected-chicago-mayor-responds-085840143.html

The weekend saw 53 shooting victims and 12 murders, FOX 32 Chicago reported. The previous record, in 2015, also had 12 fatalities.