• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Please close my account" thread - PLEASE READ THE OPENING POST

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I call it the Christian syndrome.
What do they do, go to confession and the guy on the other side says it's all good and they carry on like it never happened?

"Delete my account" but why? Once upon a time you totally used it. You'll totally use it again. Just let it sit unused, this isn't the confessional. You'll eventually need to cum, again.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
This is a wild suggestion, but I would like the provision that any voluntarily closed account have their profile and post listings be made public. That should be a consequence of closing the account, as opposed to taking a break. It could deter account abuse, and also dispel the idea that people can close their account to "disappear".

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
This is a wild suggestion, but I would like the provision that any voluntarily closed account have their profile and post listings be made public. That should be a consequence of closing the account, as opposed to taking a break. It could deter account abuse, and also dispel the idea that people can close their account to "disappear".
With a reminder that the cookie on your machine should be deleted and your ISP still knows you went here, your browser will re-sync your history when you reinstall, the autofill password will remain in your machine and your wife knows already.