• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"how do I close my account?" - READ THE GODDAMN OPENING POST FFS

otoshi

Closed Account
The reason I want the forum administration to delete my account is because I prefer " older " models and their threads are not very " busy " I even created
a few threads ( two ) and practically no one posts or interacts on these threads

I've also posted several images in other threads like Colenn Shannon, Glori Anne Gilbert, Jenn Anh-Nguyen etc... and no one posts any image or makes a
comment besides I asked for help on one of those threads ( in this case Caylian Curtis ), but no one replied / interacted

I even understand this because as they are " old " or even retired models and so there is not much material or they are unknown to the general public on this
forum.

So my presence on the forum would be practically innocuous and null and for this reason I would like my posts to be deleted in addition to my closed account

I am not criticizing the forum and its members ! I'm just giving my reasons why I would like my account deleted. This site is very good but when I made my
account I thought I could get more material (video and photos) as well as chat with people who had a similar preference to mine ( old and unknown models)
but that's not what happened

If this is possible I would be grateful but if that is not possible I would like it to be closed and renamed