• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"how do I close my account?" - READ THE GODDAMN OPENING POST FFS

Matt Tresshyde

Just here for the words.
Hi Staff,

I have several issues that I have not been able to resolve. 1) no one responds to my posts, 2) I haven't found wins posted by anyone else for my sought-after content, 3) I haven't been able to either recieve or send PM's, 4) I think I have another account that I would rather reactivate. Can someone close this one?

-Thanks!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Hi Staff,

I have several issues that I have not been able to resolve. 1) no one responds to my posts, 2) I haven't found wins posted by anyone else for my sought-after content, 3) I haven't been able to either recieve or send PM's, 4) I think I have another account that I would rather reactivate. Can someone close this one?

-Thanks!
1). Make better, more engaing posts. You have 3 of them. Don't expect a parade right out the gates. Keep posting.
2). See above.
3). You need to be a member for awhile before you can PM and you'll need to get some reaction under your belt.
4). You're allowed one account. You need to get with us about reactivating something you had closed.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
1). Make better, more engaging posts. You have 3 of them. Don't expect a parade right out the gates. Keep posting.
2). See above.
3). You need to be a member for awhile before you can PM and you'll need to get some reaction under your belt.
4). You're allowed one account. You need to get with us about reactivating something you had closed.
I saw his Plumper Pass post. And I was about to respond. But his SpongeBob Square Pants/Patrick retort isn't engaging. It's silly.

Edit 7:34 am 01/06/22: Actually I just responded.

Last edited:

qwerty1867ytrewq

Incoming! Silly sayings!
Please deactivate account for privacy reasons. If unable, please change username to one of the three:
1) fdsa1867asdf
2) jkl1867lkj
3) qwerty1867ytrewq

My email associated with the account is no longer active (retired yahoo email)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I promise I tried to look at every possible link that would lead me to change my username before messaging. I don't see any sort of 'edit' option next to my username. I do see that option for e-mail, but not username. Appreciate any further guidance!
Refresh and check again, please.